PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caption This (McDaniels' finger in Belichick's face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Pull my finger.

there must be good footage of that 1st Giants game (week 17) or maybe another game around then - or maybe it was last season - when the offense had problems going into half. I remember Josh was just flat out yelling at Belichick........as they jogged into the locker room.

big_josh-mcdaniels01.jpg

You've got a piece of cheese stuck right there.

Is that from the Jets game?

Pull my finger, seriously Bill, pull my finger!

Which I plagerized.......

Last edited:
I had a hot threesome last night...smell my finger!

BB: "Josh, point out the best coach on Earth...."

"Bill stop telling me I use too much shot gun, am pass happy, and run a predictable offense which succeeds due to the sheer talent of my unit. I'M the reason we set all those records. You keep your trap shut, I'm the boss".

'Do you want me to Big Vince you? Well, do you punk?"

big_josh-mcdaniels01.jpg

Last edited:
That pic looks more to me like he was pointing about a previous offensive play that may have not worked out so well

You better shake my hand after the game.

"If you don't let me throw deep to Moss on every play, I'm packing up and going to the Broncos! I'm SERIOUS, Old Man!"

There is no more obvious but true NFL ground truth in the Belichick quote from the OP's reference than ever...

Belichick said. “In the end, it’s going to come down to the same thing we just said. Who blocks who, who can get open, who can cover, who can tackle, who can break tackles, who throws accurately, who catches the ball, who drops it, that’s what it comes down to. I don’t think they’re going to run anything we’ve never seen before. I don’t think we’re going to run anything we’ve never seen before.

“In the end, the team that plays better on Sunday will win,” he continued. “The team that doesn’t play as well… will wish they had.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing