Caption this: Hoodie edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
i

"During the second half of the Patriots' 45-10 blowout of the Denver Broncos, Bill Belichick practices for his upcoming role as guest conductor for the Boston Symphony Orchestra."

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Ouch! It stung me!

I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,

I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee,
Ooh! It's yucky!

"Right, now end it...choke their throat, just like that".

The New York Jets have filed a grievance with the league claiming that New England coach Bill Belichick routinely used 'the force' to cause Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez's passes to go off target.

Even I can get open in the end zone against the broncos, now throw me the Gawd D@mn ball!

or

Bill Belichick trying to find the zoom button on his new invisible camera to tape the opposing teams signals

Last edited:
To Ridley after the fumble:

"Why you little..."

Last edited:
This is why I hate the media. Those !@#$ said i could throw lightning with my hands.

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands, if your happy and you know it.....

Last edited:

The NFL is investigating whether Patriots coach Bill Belichick used banned Jedi mind tricks in order to help his team win the divisional game against the Denver Broncos. In the photo shown here, Belichick appears to be gesturing towards Denver quarterback Tim Tebow seconds before Tebow fumbles on Denver's first possession of the game. League officials say unnamed sources on the sideline could hear Belichick mumbling, "You will fumble the ball. There is nothing to see here..." as he gestured. Suspiciously, Denver offensive lineman report that Tebow had a blank stare and was mumbling to himself, "I will fumble the ball. There is nothing to see here..." at the same time.

Commissioner Roger Goodell has stated that the Patriots will pay the largest fine ever imposed if his investigation reveals what he knows to be true (after looking in his heart).

To refs: "Those aren't the holding calls you're looking for"

"We're THIS close to imortality. We do our jobs and we get that f8cking lombardi! I'm a winner. F8ck everybody else"

Last edited:
"Finally got these angels to fight with that pooch punt"

"That's right I'm crushing your head, Fox...your next Harbaugh, Muahahaha."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back