capt.7cddf71f0a3b4907abddb509041b51e6.colt_patriots_football_mame142.jpg

:D :D

"hey, at least neither of us are playing for the broncos!"

D-cleater said:

Heh...that's pretty good.

D-cleater said:

I don't know. At least if you play for one of the horsey teams the officials will be on your side.

Waaaait a minute. That doesn't look like Brady, THAT'S SCOTT ZOLAK!!! That explains what happened last night.

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:
Stop looking at my wrist notes...horse face

Michael said:
I don't know. At least if you play for one of the horsey teams the officials will be on your side.

Man don't try and play that card. Bad calls went both ways.

workhorse said:
Man don't try and play that card. Bad calls went both ways.

Like what? :rolleyes:

Michael said:
Like what? :rolleyes:

Both taunting calls were bad. That first down ruling on the fourth and one play. How can the ref make that call from a couple yards behind the pile and not take a measurement? Just a couple examples.

"We both know this ain't over until January."

it's a great picture. brady definitely doesn't look happy (how could he?) but manning seems very tentative...

D-cleater said:

That's a good one...

PatsFanSince74 said:
"We both know this ain't over until January."

it's a great picture. brady definitely doesn't look happy (how could he?) but manning seems very tentative...

You know it has to be awkward for these guys after a game. Manning and Brady are friends and Manning knows that Brady had a bad game and can't be happy.

workhorse said:
Both taunting calls were bad. That first down ruling on the fourth and one play. How can the ref make that call from a couple yards behind the pile and not take a measurement? Just a couple examples.

If that's all you got you got nothing. Show me proof where Brady didn't make that first down. The bogus calls against the Pats were obvious bad calls and can be clearly seen on replay as bad calls.

workhorse said:

The taunting call was not that bad, the not measuring was bad but if you watch the replay from the right side you will see brady's second effort got the first down so it's moot.

Now go show me where Vrabel made illeagl contact, how troy was taunting, what exactly incidental contact is and exactly why the colts were allowed to hold all night

Michael said:
If that's all you got you got nothing. Show me proof where Brady didn't make that first down. The bogus calls against the Pats were obvious bad calls and can be clearly seen on replay as bad calls.

I can't show you proof, but you can't show me proof either. It was bogus that the ref made the call from behind the pile without even measuring. There were other ones. I just named two quick ones. How about Harrison grabbing Marvin's facemask on the play that he got hurt? Or the non-call in the pics in your sig where BB was 20 yards past where he is allowed to be? I'm not saying they should have called that, but they could have. He was yelling like crazy for two plays, it was obvious that he was outside of where he was allowed.

emoney_33 said:
The taunting call was not that bad, the not measuring was bad but if you watch the replay from the right side you will see brady's second effort got the first down so it's moot.

Now go show me where Vrabel made illeagl contact, how troy was taunting, what exactly incidental contact is and exactly why the colts were allowed to hold all night

Vrabel got Clark's facemask. The replay angle they showed in the game was behind Clark and the worst angle they could have showed, but you could see Clark's head jerk when Vrable got his facemask. It was just like the hands to the face call that Brown got later in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back