PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Captain America talks Patriots on Jimmy Kimmel

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - about 17 reviews in and "Captain America: Civil War" is sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Some critics are calling it the best superhero movie of all time and others are saying it is the best since "The Dark Knight". For those of you who haven't seen it yet, here is the trailer...

FYI - about 17 reviews in and "Captain America: Civil War" is sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Some critics are calling it the best superhero movie of all time and others are saying it is the best since "The Dark Knight". For those of you who haven't seen it yet, here is the trailer...

I have very vast expectations for this movie but I'll also go in with an open mind just as to not be disappointed.

I have very vast expectations for this movie but I'll also go in with an open mind just as to not be disappointed.

Now that I'm reading that this movie is drawing comparisons to TDK, it's pretty much impossible for me to do that. I think the new X-Men movie is going to be awesome too. Bryan Singer is helming that bad boy again.

Now that I'm reading that this movie is drawing comparisons to TDK, it's pretty much impossible for me to do that. I think the new X-Men movie is going to be awesome too. Bryan Singer is helming that bad boy again.
I believe we are in a great age of superhero movies and I couldn't be happier. Have you checked out the Doctor Strange trailer yet?

I believe we are in a great age of superhero movies and I couldn't be happier. Have you checked out the Doctor Strange trailer yet?

Yeah. It's too bad BvS wasn't better. That movie had an insane amount of potential. I saw that and I'm really looking forward to it. "Suicide Squad" should be another awesome one. This year is a comic book nerd's dream in regard to superhero movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back