Status
Not open for further replies.
...something tells me the gronk girls are a hell of alot more fun

Gronk and I have a lot in common.
He sleeps with his fan(s).
CdYQnHNUUAAjHwG.jpg

I sleep with mine.
dusty_computer_fan.jpg

Cool to see everyone is up on the Hollywood Gossip! Really cool.

Just wondering if anyone knows if Johnny made it to third base under the bleachers with Jenny because if so OMG!
Such a hardo "I'm way too cool to care but I need to let you guys know how little I care" post

Had the misfortune of reading this comic before. If I said it sucked I'd be underrating it. Apparently the dude who wrote these series of books got free game tickets just for doing it. Hope they were to Browns games or something because this comic was absolute rubbish.

Well, I'm sure Commissioner Goodell had to urinate at some point during the last game he was here.....

Why would he need to sit down to urinate, surely he can just bend forward given he's just a ****.

Such a hardo "I'm way too cool to care but I need to let you guys know how little I care" post

Not trying to act hard, just making an observation. Was I off? That is high school stuff. No need to get offended, I just found it a goofball direction that the thread veered. But meh, it's the offseason. Carry on.

Last edited:
Not trying to act hard, just making an observation. Was I off? That is high school stuff. No need to get offended, I just found it a goofball direction that the thread veered. But meh, it's the offseason. Carry on.

Yea it's the offseason. Ian and the mods are being cool about it. It'll run its course soon enough.

Chris Evans = very very cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back