PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Captain America talks Patriots on Jimmy Kimmel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

Even Captain America recognizes that you do not want to have GRONK as an enemy. :)

LMFAO!!!!!! Kimmel asks him about what he thinks of Brady and Evans gets all flustered and embarrassed.... It's apparent that he has a huge man-crush on him... It's honestly hilarious because I know we all feel exactly the same way...

Its cuz of all the chicks that would follow gronk there........Evans is hopin' to get a piece of that
He was dating Lucy Pinder for a while. He doesn't need any help.

latest

I doubt Chris Evans needs any help with ladies. It's more like Gronk might need help from Chris Evans.

depends on the kind of girl you want

something tells me the gronk girls are a hell of alot more fun
I'm starting to go all OK! now...

You can add Jennifer Lawrence and Minka Kelly to Evans' list. Certainly Grade A talent.

But to your point....Gronk would be board with them.

The Hollywood chicks are way too pretentious........I'll go with the Gronk girls who prefer to rub their junk on you

I'm starting to go all OK! now...

You can add Jennifer Lawrence and Minka Kelly to Evans' list. Certainly Grade A talent.

But to your point....Gronk would be board with them.

Think you can add those two to just about everyones list in Hollywood. Lol. Derek Jeter too, no?

Think you can add those two to just about everyones list in Hollywood. Lol. Derek Jeter too, no?
Yea those two have been on a lot of arms and in a lot of beds.

Bradley Cooper is the male equivalent.

I doubt Chris Evans needs any help with ladies. It's more like Gronk might need help from Chris Evans.

I remember hearing somewhere that Chris Evans is a real player when it comes to women.

Who would actually sit on a toilet seat at Gillette?
Well, I'm sure Commissioner Goodell had to urinate at some point during the last game he was here.....

Cool to see everyone is up on the Hollywood Gossip! Really cool.

Just wondering if anyone knows if Johnny made it to third base under the bleachers with Jenny because if so OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back