PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
EOM.

Hope to have them all updated by 11.

Thanks Miguel, I was wondering what was taking you so long.:rofl:

EOM.

Hope to have them all updated by 11.

Miquel, you are a Saint... I know it's been said a lot, but THANK YOU for everything you do for us. :)

respects,

Updated the roster, transactions, and freeagency pages. Still working on the main page. After all of today's transactions I have the Pats under their adjusted cap by about $2.7 million. I am presuming that every player that went on IR had a split contract and that Patrick Chung's cap number is $865,000. I am no longer using the Top 51 rule.

Done for tonight. Finished the main page. Changed my mind on Shawn Crable. Now do not think that he has a split salary contract. Now have the Pats under the cap by $2.6 million.

Done for tonight. Finished the main page. Changed my mind on Shawn Crable. Now do not think that he has a split salary contract. Now have the Pats under the cap by $2.6 million.

Thanks, as always!

BTW, you listed BJGE and Wendell in the dead money section as being waived ...

Thanks, as always!

BTW, you listed BJGE and Wendell in the dead money section as being waived ...

I believe that it is money carried over from last year when both were waived by the Patriots.

Your taxes must be in excellent order...

That is correct.

*dances around* Sorry.. just a moment of joy.. I've actually learned something from all the years of following your page Miguel..

As always, you've done a fantastic job..

As always a really great job... thank you.

Thanks, Miguel.

After listening to all these new radio stations proclaiming that Morris might be put on PUP, I'm wondering why they're not busting down the door to hire you as a consultant.

Of course, if they were that smart....

Updated the roster, transactions, and freeagency pages. Still working on the main page. After all of today's transactions I have the Pats under their adjusted cap by about $2.7 million. I am presuming that every player that went on IR had a split contract and that Patrick Chung's cap number is $865,000. I am no longer using the Top 51 rule.

Thank you Miguel, incredible resource you have created.

$2.7M is not much, so much for signing any of the pending FAs. Time to concentrate on football (of the on the field variety).

Will be updating the capfootnotes page throughout the day. I will be going in alphabetical order.I think that the free agency page now accounts for all 58 players.

Sorry if this has been noted already, but I'm still on Page 2 of the Forum.

How has Seymour's trade effected the Pats' cap space?

I also wonder, how does the amount of avail. space compare to the rest of the league?

Sorry if this has been noted already, but I'm still on Page 2 of the Forum.

How has Seymour's trade effected the Pats' cap space?

I also wonder, how does the amount of avail. space compare to the rest of the league?

It freed up $3.685 milliion in cap space.

After the signing of Kendall Simmons and the expected signing of a 8-man practice squad, I have the Pats under the cap by about $5.1 million. That is a lot for this time of the year but it is probably less than the average NFL team right now.

Thaanks Miguel, as always.

I wonder, if Bill decides to place Simmons on the PUP - which he prob. should; I just don't see him helping any time soon - does that effect the cap at all?

Thaanks Miguel, as always.

I wonder, if Bill decides to place Simmons on the PUP - which he prob. should; I just don't see him helping any time soon - does that effect the cap at all?

No, it does not.

The salary sheet shows Richard on the roster, or am I misreading? He is on the Practice Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing