Welcome to PatsFans.com

Can't wait

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +352 / 15 / -12

Levi Johnston Talks Safe Sex With Tyra Banks (VIDEO)

Levi Johnston, ex-fiancee of famous teen mom Bristol Palin, admitted to Tyra Banks in an interview set to air Monday that the couple was not always practicing safe sex and says they shared a bedroom on occasion.

Johnston talks about his relationship with Sarah Palin's daughter next Monday on "The Tyra Banks Show." In a preview, Johnston tells the host that he and Bristol were practicing safe sex, and agrees that her pregnancy must have resulted from some sort of 'wardrobe malfunction.' But when pressed by Tyra, he admits that they used protection "most of the time" -- but not all the time. According to the show's website, Johnston also dishes to Tyra about being thrust into the spotlight at the Republican National Convention, and why his engagement with Bristol ended, what he really thinks of Governor Palin ....

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

In other Palin news, it looks like Todd's sister in law was arrested for felony burglary... Upstanding network that Alaskan leadership has, huh?

I can't link, as i got this off the newswire... anyhoo:

Todd Palin’s half-sister, Diana Palin, was arrested on felony burglary charges Thursday after police say she broke into a Wasilla home to steal money for the second time this week. She was caught by the armed homeowner, Theodore Turcott, who detained her until police arrived. Diana Palin’s 4-year-old daughter was also in the home.

Todd Palin is the husband of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Turcott told police he’d been burglarized twice in the last week: Someone stole $2,200 on March 26, leaving $400 behind; after another apparent break-in Tuesday, all but $9 was gone.

Palin remained jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail as of Friday afternoon.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Jesus I will have to admit those Palins are turning out to be just like those damn Kennedy's & Clintons, God help us.

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,364 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

I'm just glad I have more going on in my life than waiting to hear what Levi Johnston has to say about boinking Bristol Palin. :rolleyes:

5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +599 / 14 / -14

#24 Jersey

If we're bringing up kids, how about Biden's daughter ?

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

Kids should always be off limits. What Biden's daughter, or Palins kids do, are family issues. A parent could do as good a job as they possibly could, and a kid can still make terrible decisions. It sucks, but it's life. I'm sure we've all made bad decisions, and we all have parents.

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +519 / 14 / -28

Did she deliberately cast herself into the national media??, Did Biden use her as a political prop??think not.. the Palin drama just cannot go away..

8. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,364 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Ummm ... yes ... Ashley Biden has been on the campaign trail numerous times.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/29/ashley-biden-pictures-pho_n_180464.html

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

Leave the kids alone. It's telling that some people are looking forward to enjoying the exploitation of children. At least some people weren't lying when they said a long, long time ago, that it was ok to exploit children for political gain.

10. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

What I can't wait for is when famous AIDS/HIVsexual Barney Frank talks safe sex with Tyra. What a trip it would be to listen to that mushmouth talk about the "safeness" of the his lifestyle.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Why Do They Hate Sarah So

Democrats the party of Compasion, Kindness, Diversity, Love, Caring and all the rest of their "La Dee Da Sh!t" how is it possible for them to HATE a person so much who has done nothing but "be there"

Answer:
    It isn't Hate it's "FEAR"
    ..........:singing::singing:

Scardy Cat Dingobats.

12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +352 / 15 / -12

I like Sarah. I really do. I don't like her politics, but I find her family very entertaining, and enjoy rubbing the family-values crowd's nose in the many scandals of this woman they admire so much.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Scandals and lying are nothing today in politics, the Kennedy's & Clintons have been doing it for years, Palin has a "Cool Family" as the Hollywood Wife Swappers would say.

Sarah should have been a democrat--------:singing:

14. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Would you guys make up your minds? Is it ok to bring up politicians kids and their friends or not to try and destroy them? Barack wants you to STFU about them, remember?

15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +519 / 14 / -28

It is not the same and you know that, Ashley Biden has been on the trail.. but Palin's daughter was used a prop for the pro life movement... Palin put her kids out there as part of her campaign.. Biden's daughter is in her late 20's and is now Ashley Biden the adult, not Ashley daughter of Joe.

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Messiah Prince Barry Told The Media Not To Talk About His Ears.

Trash the sh!t out of the Palins but don't mention "Jug Ears"

Ping Pong Paddles
    :singing::singing::singing:

17. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,364 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

If you say so ... but I'm not buying it.
    They all pretty much pimp their kids ... and Biden is the big anti-drug honcho.

Family values mom's kid gets knocked up vs anti-drug dude's daughter sniffing lines ... there is little difference there ... but I don't blame the parents because I have 3 kids 23, 21 and 9 and I know better.

Personally ... I think it's just young people doing what young people do ... screw up from time to time. I was there at one time, many if not most of us were. You would think non-parents could at least remember that?

But others attach politics to it so you reap what you sow. There are so many examples of kids screwing up what their parents stand for every parent knows there is only so much they can control. Much of this Bristol and Ashley hating IMO comes from adults who have not raised kids ... clueless people so to speak who really should just stfu ... but they can't help themselves, they need to publicly show how clueless they are.

You're a parent and I've read your opinion and I know you get it ... sadly there are those who don't.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +519 / 14 / -28

I do understand as have done it for over 35 years now.. but the issue here is that they allow this grand soap opera to play out on the internet and through all types of media..

For example, there is an piece in hot air.. this am.. Sarah should shut the f.... up, reinvent herself instead of continually portraying herself as a victim of the evil press..

Hot Air Blog Archive Palin rips Levi Johnston for dishing about Bristol on Tyra Banks’s show

19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +519 / 14 / -28

It ain't about hate Harry, it is about incompetence and idiocy.. next time she is in maine, email her and ask her if you can pray with her.. no one else will.

20. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +726 / 11 / -7

Yeah!!! You guys stop forcing her in front of every camera within 1000 miles, and forcing Lil' Levi to go on Tyra Banks!!!

It's your fault for gossiping about it!!! People never did that before about a political figure's personal life!!!!!

:scream: