PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cant wait to see the Bears D bury Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, KC?

i seem to remember many a prediction that the pats were gonna run rough-shod over the poor colts d. since that was the general expectation here, i would assume you thought your running game was plenty good. no?

When NE had a healthy Dillon and Faulk they were running well. It wasn't until Faulk and Dillon both got injured that their run seemed to improve.

Colt fans have every right to be happy, but they have no idea just how many things that they had no control over that had to break just right for them to even have a shot in the end.

um, KC?

i seem to remember many a prediction that the pats were gonna run rough-shod over the poor colts d. since that was the general expectation here, i would assume you thought your running game was plenty good. no?

Your right, Larry Johnson is a elite back in this leauge. If anyone was going to run on Indy it would be him. KC went into that game assuming LJ was going to have a big game. They had no plan B, KC's offense looked totally lost in that game. We all know you cant run, without passing and vise versa. I think a one two punch running combo of the Bears will be more effective. Like what Jax did to to Indy. Indy hasnt been to consistent at stopping the run game, and think their over due for a bad game.

The euthanization of Barbaro this week can't be a good sign for the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes