PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cant wait for the Super bowl to b over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Im a football fan, but you have to admit its hard not to hear our team mentioned for the games upcoming... I am pulling for seattle, to win it. Because well I hate Pitt, I dont want Denver to win the super bowl, because Shanahan ties Belichick with SB wins.... , The only thing I dont like about Carolina is that goof Jake Delhome.. Seattle Hassleback is a good qb, and its a good team so If Im rooting its Seattle, but its tough, to watch and listen to everything.. I have not put on the Nfl network in 3 days... Just very hard to get into it.... But then again Football is better than Nascar...

I have no prob with either Seattle, Carolina and Pittsburg...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Im a football fan, but you have to admit its hard not to hear our team mentioned for the games upcoming... I am pulling for seattle, to win it. Because well I hate Pitt, I dont want Denver to win the super bowl, because Shanahan ties Belichick with SB wins.... , The only thing I dont like about Carolina is that goof Jake Delhome.. Seattle Hassleback is a good qb, and its a good team so If Im rooting its Seattle, but its tough, to watch and listen to everything.. I have not put on the Nfl network in 3 days... Just very hard to get into it.... But then again Football is better than Nascar...

So, until baseball gets here, we have basketball and the Celtics. Bleaccchhh.

maxhagen said:
:agree:

10 characters

I'm just praying the Stillers beat the living snot out of the Donkeys. Don't care much about the Super Bowl anymore. :)

As much as I hate the steelers, I too am pulling for them. At least they're a hard hitting team, who did beat the #1 seed. We've had some good battles with them as well, so it may be their turn, at least for this year.

I'm torn in the NFC. I don't think Seattle is that good, but I do like Hasslebecck due to his BC roots. I also like Carolina, as they did give us a run in the superbowl, and are an underdog. It would be nice to see a 5 and 6 seed in the superbowl as well.

maxhagen said:

I will be rooting for any NFC team...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Cant wait for the Super bowl to b over
I was saying that 2 months ago! LOLOLOL!!!

I look for the REAL Jake the Snake to showup in the SB and hand it to the Panthers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes