Welcome to PatsFans.com

Can't Blame Bush Now

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Dear President Bullsh!t Artist:
    All your groupies sobbed, blubbered and screamed about the wars, they marched and banged their pots and pans "stop the killing" they yelled Jon (rat bastard) Stewart screamed and insulted Bush so violently that the veins in his neck used to stick out like slithering snakes it is said he gave himself a hernia bellowing "stop the war" now you are the Commander suddenly all your little a$s kissing groupies are silent they don't seem to care about 'dead troops' anymore.

YOU HAVE HAD TIME TO END THE WARS WHY DON'T YOU DO IT YOUR GROUPIES WANTED BUSH TO DO IT.

IT WOULD TAKE 2 WEEKS TO CLOSE GITMO WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE IT WHERE ARE YOUR FAWNING BUG EYED GROUPIES NOW, MORE TROOPS ARE DYING.

TODAY'S DEAD
    KABUL — Bomb attacks and a firefight killed four U.S. troops in 24 hours in Afghanistan, the military said Monday, adding to the growing toll as NATO and the U.S. consider whether to send more forces to the war.
    The Associated Press: 4 US service members die in Afghan attacks
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +527 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Maybe because he's listening to your girl, Sarah Palin?

PALIN: Karzai is an imperfect leader. Every world leader is. We need to be working with him. We have no choice. We have got to win in Afghanistan. We have to send in the reinforcements, and I say this as a mom of an infantryman who could ultimately end up over there, which scares me. Of course I know that for the future of our world, we have got to — we've got to get rid of the terrorists over there and not allow those cells to grow.

'Factor' Debut, Part 2: Sarah Palin Discusses Obama, Iran, Afghanistan - Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor - FOXNews.com
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +278 / 10 / -26

They are trying to close gitmo, but bringing these folks to trial.. but the right is bytching and whining about the trials...
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

She don't get my vote then.