Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cancer & Gang Bangers (never mentioned)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +361 / 1 / -9

These grinning hand clapping scumbags who want to be President thump their chests, spit all over their shirts, yell, scream and shriek about all their lying phony "big change" garbage sh!t, their a$s kissers sit behind them grinning, drooling clapping their hands and fawning at every word that comes slopping out of their double talking filthy lying mouths, why is the word "Cancer" never mentioned, "Gangs" have invaded California, why is the word "Gang" never mentioned, and another thing, has this
    f-cking Obama Kid with the Ping Pong Paddle Ears in one of his Orgasm Giving Speeches or that Fat A$s Buck Tooth Monster Hillary ever mentioned "Gas Prices"

They will never nor do they want to find a cure for Cancer,
    "CANCER IS BIG BUSINESS"

They blew it with Polio, when the Salk Vaccine stopped Polio in it's tracks all the people who were making millions off Polio didn't know what hit them (They all signed up for unemployment)
    They won't make that mistake again.

Why do Presidential Candidates avoid talking about "Cancer" and "Gang Bangers" (talking about gangs might bring up "race")

Do world leaders die from Cancer, they may, I don't seem to recall any, maybe it's the wine I drink.

If you would like to see a "Big Business" in action go stroll around the Dana Farber Inst.

If you would like to see "Gangs" in action visit a large prison or LA California.

:confused::confused::confused:
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Harry, you are the modern-day prophet of this web site. May you live unto eternity. Your words of prescient insight are almost always the well-place heat wave that dissolves the ice encrusting our view. Not to say you are a product of "Global Warming", but you melt the hard freeze on the windshield overlooking the world.

:D

:singing:

Seriously.
    //
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

You know Harry that is a great observation. Why would they want to find a cure. As a kid I heard rumors of a carberater that could get almost 100 mpg. but that the oil co's bought the rights to it and just put them in a file. The same as when Philips 76 bought up all the railroads in California in the early 1900's and ripped up all the tracks so people would have to drive. For anyone out there that hasn't heard about the California deal it is true,not a rumor.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +361 / 1 / -9

The carburator, I also remember that, the guy that invented it was a Canadian I believe and they paid him off with a huge amount of money and told him to go and have some fun for the rest of his life.
    They bought up every right and plan there was connected to it, I imagine if the guy didn't cooperate with them they would have killed him and his whole family.

When I was a kid I thought everybody in Washington rode around on a White Horse.