PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you wrap your mind around it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It just hit me as to what we are going to witness this weekend.

We are going to be able to watch 3 of the best QB's of all time play once again in a playoff. These 3 QB's (combined) have collected just about every single record there is. They have a total of 21 Pro Bowl selections, 15 All-Pro selections, 6 league MVP's, 3 Super Bowl MVP's, and 5 Super Bowl titles between them. Plus, they are iron men, they have the top 3 longest active streaks of most consecutive starts.

We are going to watch 2 of the most dynamic WR's ever play this weekend. One of which just set the single season TD reception record. They also combine for 12 Pro Bowl selections and 10 All-Pro selections.

We are going to watch the only team to ever go 16-0 in the regular season play in the post season this weekend who own the longest winning streaks in NFL history and are the highest scoring team ever.

We have a dynasty of dynastic proportions! I am JACKED for this weekend! The playoffs are here and the Pats are on a mission towards Arizona! Happy football everyone! :singing:

We are going to be able to watch 3 of the best QB's of all time play once again in a playoff. These 3 QB's (combined) have collected just about every single record there is.

They have a total of 21 Pro Bowl selections,
4 for Tom

15 All-Pro selections,
2 for Tom

6 league MVP's,
1 for Tom

3 Super Bowl MVP's, and
2 for Tom

5 Super Bowl titles between them.
3 for Tom

Plus, they are iron men, they have the top 3 longest active streaks of most consecutive starts.
I think Tom is the least, and youngest.

The only thing I can't wrap my mind around is the small chance we don't win the Super Bowl - it would be an unreal feeling if we were one and done this time tomorrow :eek:

I already have my mind wrapped around 19-0 and it's a damn scary place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes