Welcome to PatsFans.com

Can you wrap your mind around it...?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by 37Harrison, Jan 11, 2008.

1. 37Harrison

37Harrison 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

It just hit me as to what we are going to witness this weekend.

We are going to be able to watch 3 of the best QB's of all time play once again in a playoff. These 3 QB's (combined) have collected just about every single record there is. They have a total of 21 Pro Bowl selections, 15 All-Pro selections, 6 league MVP's, 3 Super Bowl MVP's, and 5 Super Bowl titles between them. Plus, they are iron men, they have the top 3 longest active streaks of most consecutive starts.

We are going to watch 2 of the most dynamic WR's ever play this weekend. One of which just set the single season TD reception record. They also combine for 12 Pro Bowl selections and 10 All-Pro selections.

We are going to watch the only team to ever go 16-0 in the regular season play in the post season this weekend who own the longest winning streaks in NFL history and are the highest scoring team ever.

We have a dynasty of dynastic proportions! I am JACKED for this weekend! The playoffs are here and the Pats are on a mission towards Arizona! Happy football everyone! :singing:

2. xmarkd400x

xmarkd400x 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +603 / 17 / -16

#24 Jersey

The only thing I can't wrap my mind around is the small chance we don't win the Super Bowl - it would be an unreal feeling if we were one and done this time tomorrow :eek:

I already have my mind wrapped around 19-0 and it's a damn scary place to be.