PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can You Say : "SCREWED" ?

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
My two RB are Ronnie Brown and Lawrence Maroney (24 team league).

Brown is out. Maroney I am guessing won't play. This is my first playoff game after a bye.

My top RB - Yes, Detroit's Arlen Harris (and I was lucky that Jones got hurt so he'll at least get some carries).

:mad:

My two RB are Ronnie Brown and Lawrence Maroney (24 team league).

Brown is out. Maroney I am guessing won't play. This is my first playoff game after a bye.

My top RB - Yes, Detroit's Arlen Harris (and I was lucky that Jones got hurt so he'll at least get some carries).

:mad:

Oh man that's no good. I have Steven Jackson, Willis Mcgahee, Deshawn Foster, and Rudi Johnson. I am playing against Westbrook, and Tomlinson... so hopefully Johnson and Jackson will help me out.

in a 24 team league I suppose you would be screwed with any significant injuries.

Something tells me the teams with Duante Culpepper and Shaun Alexander did not make the playoffs.

in a 24 team league I suppose you would be screwed with any significant injuries.

Something tells me the teams with Duante Culpepper and Shaun Alexander did not make the playoffs.
Actually the team with Alexander was able to squeak through and is now looking strong. That's the team I play this week . . . root against Alexander and Josh Brown and for Antonio Bryant tonight - PLEASE :D

Oh man that's no good. I have Steven Jackson, Willis Mcgahee, Deshawn Foster, and Rudi Johnson. I am playing against Westbrook, and Tomlinson... so hopefully Johnson and Jackson will help me out.

Steven Jackson has been a stud this season. Rudi Johnson should have a field day versus the Colts run defense.

Tomlinson and Westbrook is a deadly combo though. You'll need a little luck.

ALL HAIL THE PATRIOTS :)

I scored 72 points and 49 of them were from Gostkowski and the Patriots D. Yeah, baby :D

As long as Reggie Wayne scores less than 28 tomorrow night (2 TD and 160 yards), I advance to get killed next week by Tomlinson.

Haha that's funny. I was also facing a Reggie Wayne could beat me situation on Monday. I had a 29 point lead with Wayne yet to go. I log on this morning and find he's scored only 23 pts. Off to the league championships for me. :) LT is playing unconscious!! I hope he keeps it up. Sorry but I got him on my team!

LT is playing unconscious!! I hope he keeps it up. Sorry but I got him on my team!
Well you can kiss my ass buddy :) I'm facing Tomlinson and Rivers this upcoming week :(

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back