PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you Rearrange the order of the sub-forums?

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen:

There are 127 sub-forums. Yikes.

It's next to impossible to find the Help Desk (which should be #1 on the list, right?), and the Draft Discussion forum is at the very bottom as well. That forum is a great place to learn from the draftniks, and here we are with the Combine underway.

Is it possible to put those two on the main board in section two, or at leat at the top of the sub-forum list?

Thank you for your consideration.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

There are 127 sub-forums. Yikes.

It's next to impossible to find the Help Desk (which should be #1 on the list, right?), and the Draft Discussion forum is at the very bottom as well. That forum is a great place to learn from the draftniks, and here we are with the Combine underway.

Is it possible to put those two on the main board in section two, or at leat at the top of the sub-forum list?

Thank you for your consideration.
Thanks for taking the time to reach out, always appreciate the feedback :)

The entire forum is going to be changing this offseason and I'm going to be condensing a lot of things, removing some others, and streamlining things a lot more in here. I've already started on it but we're probably still a little over a month away before it gets there. I think it's an upgrade to where it was before we made last year's switch, and after having another full season to evaluate the current set-up I'm going to try and make the next step toward making things even a little better. It's an ongoing process :cool:

But definitely, any other suggestions, requests, etc. feel free to pass them along anytime. :D

Thanks for taking the time to reach out, always appreciate the feedback :)

The entire forum is going to be changing this offseason and I'm going to be condensing a lot of things, removing some others, and streamlining things a lot more in here. I've already started on it but we're probably still a little over a month away before it gets there. I think it's an upgrade to where it was before we made last year's switch, and after having another full season to evaluate the current set-up I'm going to try and make the next step toward making things even a little better. It's an ongoing process :cool:

But definitely, any other suggestions, requests, etc. feel free to pass them along anytime. :D

Thanks, Ian.

Reactions: Ian

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back