PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you name the New England Patriots starters from 2001-2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.
181/200, most missing from the 2001, only got 2 of the offensive line and none of the DL but got all but 1 in 03 and completed 04-08 :D Antowain Smith and Otis Smith were the 2 most obvious I missed out.

Last edited:
I got 196/200.
Missed RT in 2004
ILB in 2008...duh
S in 05-06

No

Some guy named Freeman who sucked out loud was an early entrant.

I don't remember a Freeman. I do remember a Stone...Rod or Ron or Rob?

Was Starks listed as a starter?

Missed 10: Compton, Randall, Hamilton, Mitchell, Hawkins, and Seau.

I don't remember a Freeman. I do remember a Stone...Rod or Ron or Rob?

Was Starks listed as a starter?

Yeah, he actually wasn't bad, though a jag. Freeman was suppose to be an nfl quality safety. Arturo. Only worth mentioning because he was supposed to have the job and his cut was a typical belichick "screw your resume" shocker.

Randall, AT(might have been blacked out on purpose), Patten (wow, brain fart), and Faulk (Didn't realize he started in 2003)

Artrell Hawkins and Brandon Gorin got me. Brandon Mitchell was killing me. I was down to those three with two minutes left and was never close on the first two but Mithchell I could picture and even knew his number and finally with 5 seconds left it popped into my head.

Artrell Hawkins and Brandon Gorin got me. Brandon Mitchell was killing me. I was down to those three with two minutes left and was never close on the first two but Mithchell I could picture and even knew his number and finally with 5 seconds left it popped into my head.
I missed those 2 and for some bizarre reason Mayo

I missed 3. Gorin, Mitchell and Randall. Hawkins had me stumped until there were about 30 seconds left. Couldn't get those last three, though.

Forgot about Brandon Gorin and Kenyatta Jones, got all the others.

I knew all my years of playing Madden (and fiddling around with depth charts) would pay off! :D

I got 186 right, but some the wrong answers were not wrong. I put in stephen Neal, but apparently it would only take Steve Neal. I also apparently mispelled Colvin's and a couple of other names which they wouldn't accept. I spaced on Ken Walters every year he was here. Probably wanted to block it out.

Last edited:
I got 186 right, but some the wrong answers were not wrong. I put in stephen Neal, but apparently it would only take Steve Neal. I also apparently mispelled Colvin's and a couple of other names which they wouldn't accept. I spaced on Ken Walters every year he was here. Probably wanted to block it out.
Note for anyone who has not done it yet. You only need last name

194/200. Missed players such as Brandon Michell, Anthony Pleasant, and Artrell Hawkins

183. What a trip down memory lane.

Which made me think, how the hell did we win a Super Bowl in 2001??? :singing:

Last edited:
189-200 I missed the DTs in 2001, and I kept spelling Greg Randall Robinson wrong and Steve Neal wrong too. I remembered Sammy Morris and David Thomas from 08, but I did get the 05 Safety's. That was a blast haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes