Welcome to PatsFans.com

Can you Kick it?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Saw this a while back and recently came accross it again. This is funny. I mean, who wouldn't run up and kick it if they happened to be nearby?

[​IMG]

Police arrest cement soccer ball pranksters

BERLIN (Reuters) - Police in Berlin said on Wednesday they had arrested two men on suspicion of placing cement-filled soccer balls around the city and inviting people to kick them. At least two people injured themselves by kicking the balls, which were chained to lampposts and trees alongside the spray-painted message: "Can you kick it?"

Police said they had identified a 26-year-old and a 29-year-old and had found a workshop in their apartment where they made the balls. The two are accused of causing serious physical injury, dangerous obstruction of traffic and causing injury through negligence, police said.
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey
    Just as fun to super glue a quarter to the ground...no harm done and hilarious.
  3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Its funny, but only if it happens to bad people. Maybe someone slip one on to the jogging path at Camp David...

Nahhh, there's too much of a chance some hard-working Secret Service agent might come across it.