PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you help direct a true fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On where to get tickets at this point. got shut out last week. craiglist seems out of whack for it is all websites and not individual sellers.

Anyone know of a good ticket agent in the area that you can recommend? I am just looking for 2 tickets for myself and my dad.

My apologies if this is the wrong place to post.

thanks for any help

On where to get tickets at this point. got shut out last week. craiglist seems out of whack for it is all websites and not individual sellers.

Anyone know of a good ticket agent in the area that you can recommend? I am just looking for 2 tickets for myself and my dad.

thanks for any help

I can't help you with that, as I have no idea, but I still have to ask.... does Eddie Vedder make Vitamins?

good question! but a nice catch. just a huge fan is all. pats and pearl jam is all i need

Try StubHub (but don't tell Kraft).

Freddie Smerlas?

Go to the game
Wait in the parking lot
Look for a bunch of drunken Jet fans entering the stadium
Steal their tix

how is that possible?

Go to the ticketmaster website, search Patriots, click on AFC Wildcard.

There aren't any side-by-side tickets on right now, though. I'm holding out for today and tomorrow.

thanks for any help

it's the old saying. you can get anything for a price. i don't know where you live, but I'd suggest that you google "tickets sports" and you'll find several places to drop some serious money for a ticket. i did this and it took me ten seconds to find a site offering tickets ranging from $136 for Standing Room to $1,362 for Club and VIP level seats. Of course, if this is illegal where you live you should ignore this advice.

I just got lucky and scored two side-by-side in sec. 135 on Ticketmaster.

Patience is a virtue.

Go to the ticketmaster website, search Patriots, click on AFC Wildcard.

There aren't any side-by-side tickets on right now, though. I'm holding out for today and tomorrow.

I've been checking and checking and checking....i'm going, but my buddies need some as well....just bad timing i guess!

I've been checking and checking and checking....i'm going, but my buddies need some as well....just bad timing i guess!

Yeah, I got VERY lucky. One minute there were no doubles, the next there were two in 135, the next there were none.

There's still a bunch of good scattered singles - I saw one a few minutes ago in 128, row 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down