PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we talk about Flynn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you so first :p

After Colt McCoy (granted, with a much better running game and some fortunate turnovers) and Ryan Fitzpatrick's performances, I'm not willing to count anything out, especially considering GB has a decent defense and is fighting to stay alive.

I have a feeling Flynn is capable of having a nice day against our team, just because the team has a history of giving up points to guys they don't have a lot of film on.

But, what makes me more confident is knowing the game is at home. Hopefully the crowd gets into it and makes it a tough day for him.

I also think it's funny that people will now believe he's the next great QB. Wait until teams get some film on him and he takes a few more hits...

Last edited:
Flynn is no good. Our defense sucked tonight.

Just add this kid along the lines of many scrub QBs who's had their career games when they go up against our soft zones.

Seneca Wallace
AJ Feely
Chad Henne
Colt McCoy
Mark Sanchez
Matt Flynn

I don't have a source for this right now, but if I'm not mistaken, GB has been offered high draft picks for Flynn.

Did you just compare Flynn to Tom Brady. :eek: *facepalm* Gimme a break. I know BB likes to talk up the opposition but that's ridiculous.
Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong point. I compared ONE quality to Tom Brady. Then proceeded to point out why he wasn't Tom Brady in other areas.

Sometimes its amazing.......

J D Sal

so here is a challenge for Bill. He needs to break the jinx of playing a rookie QB who sets his pants on fire ! Man, how many times have we seen this in the recent past :eek:

I posted this in the post game thread, so I apologize if I am breaking some 'dont post in multiple threads rule." Flynn played well for roughly 58 minutes, then the wheel came off. Not his fault at this point in his career. The guy has played at a high level at LSU, so I expect he'll be a serviceable back up or maybe even a marginal starter.

The Voice of The Fan: FVP: Final Minute The Difference as Patriots Get By Green Bay

I posted this in the post game thread, so I apologize if I am breaking some 'dont post in multiple threads rule." Flynn played well for roughly 58 minutes, then the wheel came off. Not his fault at this point in his career. The guy has played at a high level at LSU, so I expect he'll be a serviceable back up or maybe even a marginal starter.

Too early to tell. The only knock on the guy is he needs to work on his two minute drill. Maybe he just was a one night wonder.

But if I was an NFL coach I who needed a QB for next year, I would be asking the Packers would be offering the Packers a draft pick for him instead of playing the draft roulette.

The guy may replace Cassell as the best 7th round draft pick QB of the decade.

This guy annoys me just like Favre does. I should have known at the tail end of "the great one's" career there would be another who would step up and take his place.

Hopefully he rides the pine behind Rodgers for oh, say, 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back