PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we sign Ike Taylor as vet db?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is the problem with this Board. Someone starts a perfectly serious thread about signing a player we don't need and that is currently under contract with another team, and it gets hijacked to focus on signing a player we do need but can't afford who is currently under contract with another team.

See, this is the problem with this Board. Someone starts a perfectly serious thread about signing a player we don't need and that is currently under contract with another team, and it gets hijacked to focus on signing a player we do need but can't afford who is currently under contract with another team.

Who signed Ike Turner?

I bet he'd be pretty decent in press coverage. Once he gets his hands on you, he's locked in. There is no escape.

I bet he's got one helluva "death grip," especially considering the fact that he's been deceased 6 and a half years.

Keeping with this point, he'd still likely be more serviceable than say...Duane Starks was.

First things first, see if the judge dismisses the charges against Hernandez, that would address the number two TE, unless he demands to paid like a wide receiver.

If the NFL comes up with a franchise tag for serial killers he is definitely going to be the benchmark.

You're just begging for a "before prison he was a tight end, but now he's a wide receiver" joke, but I'm not going there. I have standards.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes