Welcome to PatsFans.com

Can we say...hypocrisy?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ELOrocks17, Jun 2, 2006.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2006
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -9

Clinton has no Shame, no Pride and NO CHARACTER, that is why he rose to the top in the world of politics.

He is White Trailer Trash with a gift of gab, a professional Bullsh!tter.

3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,144 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

An other political contest that's full of B.S. and severly lacking in content...no wonder so many voters figure it really does no matter who wins because they both s#ck.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2005
  4. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

And your problem with this is?...

Typical right wing tactic, pointing out the fact of a typical political fundraiser or some other such activity, and acting like it's a horrible thing without actually explaining why they feel it is. And never mind that they are all are dwarfed by similar GOP activities, both in scope and $$$.

Where's the beef?

Yes, I can say hypocrisy. But it amazes me that you dare mention the word.

5. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Its painfully obvious you know nothing of the Clintons. Do me a favor, do a little research before you outright dismiss it.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -9

Clintons
    They stole all the silverware out of the white House before they left.

Two White Trash "Chicken Pluckers" from Arkansas.

Jessie Jackoff was the OFFICIAL White House "Spiritual Advisor" Jessie and *Our Bill PRAYED together :singing:

Jessie also was Bubba Bills OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE PIMP :rocker:

*The Liberal Fawning Gushy Clinton Ass Kissers always called Bubba "OUR BILL" wasn't that nice.

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +427 / 12 / -26

Such fascination with Clinton, if the right spent as much time on GWB and all the crap he and his inner circle are involved with their eyes might be opened..on the other hand they might not as they do not want to see anything else. Nothing compares to the lies of GWB and the carnage he has created in the middle east, nothing and no one...but keep talking about Clinton maybe it may distract a few, but those who pay attention cannot be diverted from the man in the White House.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -9

Thats me :singing:

The people that made it possible for a dummy like me to now live comfortable are all gone, the "Old Time Labor Loving Democrat" is no more, he has been replaced by a gang of "Blubbering Left Wing Liberal Hateful Social Immoral Do-Gooding Politically Correct Sh!t Head Ass Holes" thats when I left them.

HARRY TRUMAN WOULD HAVE THROWN MONICA LEWINSKY RIGHT THROUGH THE F-CKING OVAL OFFICE WINDOW.

DO YOU THINK FDR OR TRUMAN WOULD HAVE ALLOWED WILLIE NELSON TO GO UP ON THE ROOF OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND SMOKE POT.

EVEN THE KENNEDY CLAN WOULDN'T SINK TO THE LEVEL OF "RANSACKING" THE WHITE HOUSE AND STEALING SPOONS.

Arkansas Chicken Pluckers, yes sir.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2005
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +291 / 12 / -10

A lot of people disliked Reagan, but once he was out of office, we were happy to pretty much forget him. The only people obsessed with Clinton are those who he embarrassed through his remarkable success in boosting our economy, cutting our deficit, establishing new allies, and keeping the country safe. The fact that the Democratic policies worked so well and the Republican policies are laughable eats at them. They think that if they can bring Clinton down a notch, it will somehow make their pathetic leader look a little less pathetic. What they don't realize is that Bill Clinton is old news.

10. Zuma

Zuma Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The only thing left to do when their is no defense is attack. A deflection to a different subject means their is no defense for the current subject. When a poster deflects to Clinton...it means "I need to change the subject because I have no defense". If it wasnt Clinton...it would be somebody else. Anybody. Just change the subject and please don't notice. When Harry responds with Clinton...he is telling everyone..."Hey look...I don't have enough ammo to give a decent response...so i have to deflect. I am giving in to your theory...and quickly diverting. And if I make weird sexual statements...maybe nobody will notice that I just changed the subject". If Harry was a Democrat...I would never want him to respond to any post because he automaticaly gives his deflection statements which means their is no defense.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -9

LEFT WING LIBERAL DEMOCRATS DID IT FOR YEARS, THEIR FAVORITE COMEBACK WAS, "WELL DURING THE REAGAN YEARS".

Some of them got so excited they were blaming Reagan for things that happened fifty years before he was born.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
  12. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wrong Zuma...When you look at all the problems we are facing today..its easy to just blame whoever is currently in power, But I tend to go to the souce of the problem, In this case, Clinton could have prevented Bin Ladens attack on 9-11. Clinton chose not to. You instead blame Bush. You are taking the easy way out.

13. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +291 / 12 / -10

Actually, if you want to go back to the source, ELOrocks, you should at least go back to Reagan, who trained and armed the Taliban and created the rationale for Republican deficit spending. Most Americans agree life was better under Clinton, and in fact Clinton during the impeachment had very high approval ratings. The fact is, ELOrocks, you don't go back to the source for anything. You simply go back to Clinton for everything. You have an obsession with him, I think.

14. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Actually i do it for NEM's sake

15. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I don't see what more Bill Clinton could have done to prevent 9/11.

At the time of Clinton's administration, Osama Bin Laden was relative obscure terrorist. There was no reason to think that Osama Bin Laden would send two planes loaded with Saudi Arabia terrorists to attack the WTC.

If George Bush, after spending $500 billlion and after sending 2,500 young Americans to their deaths, could not capture or kill Bin Laden, what could Bill Clinton have done to prevent 9/11?

The onus of the 9/11 tragedy is clearly with George Bush.

5 years after the attack, Osama Bin Laden is still alive and well, living in Afghanistan under the nose of American soldiers and laughing at impotent George Bush.

16. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bin Laden says himself that Clintons disasterous handling of the black hawk down incident showed to him that the US was a weak nation that cant stomach war... 9-11 was born that day.

17. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

If Bill Clinton showed Bin Laden that US was a weak nation, what does George Bush show him afterward??

George Bush clearly demonstrated to Bin Laden that US is a weaker nation that he (Bin Laden) thought at first.

George Bush showed that US is not only weak, it is also impotent.

As I said, after George Bush spent $500 Billion and sent 2,500 Americans to their death, Osama Bin Laden is still alive and well and living right under the nose of American soldiers.

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -9

Yeah, but what about health care?

19. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

VERY VERY good!!! Hits a home run in my book!!

20. Commander Shears

Commander Shears Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

You might want to tell that to the fifty-two Tehran hostages in 1979, the sixty-three (including seventeen Americans) who died on April 18, 1983 in the Beirut Embassy bombing, the two hundred forty one Marines killed in the Beirut bombing on October 23, 1983, the six fatalities on December 12, 1983 in the Kuwait embassy bombing, the twenty four dead (two Americans) on September 20, 1984 at the Embassy annex in Lebanon, the two American officials killed on December 3, 1984 by hijackers of Kuwait Airways Flight 221, Robert Dean Stethem (US Navy diver) who was killed on June 14, 1985 by hijackers of TWA Flight 847, the twenty killed (five Americans) on December 17, 1985 by Libyan terrorists, the two hundred seventy killed in the bombing of Pam Am Flight 103, and of course the six people who died on September 11th, 1993.

Jog my memory; what were our responses to those attacks? Terrorism involving America may have come of age on September 11, 2001, but it was well out of diapers by then.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2006