PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we now move on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats_AZ

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
For the past 3 days i have had to listen to ESPN on Satelite radio and one after another every host would just rip the Pats and BB! the first day i was like "ok, it's fresh news, let them run with it" but every minute "what should Goodel do" "the Pats should forfeit the jets game" "BB should be out for 8 games" bla bla bla!! It seemed like everyone including the media was looking for one Patriot mistake and they just blew it WAY out of proportion! Every retired football player or coach pretty much said that everyone does it to a certain degree, and that this was such an overblown thing. hopefully now that BB has got his 500k fine and the Pats have to give up 250K and 1st rounder, ESPN radio can move on. I miss listening to good sports talk radio. Sorry for the rant but yelling at the radio gets frustrating! haha

Oh, and by the way......I think the Chargers are gonna be the first of many teams to feel the wrath of an annoyed BB!!

We better hope they live up to expectations, because we'll never hear the end of it if they don't.

Oh, and by the way......I think the Chargers are gonna be the first of many teams to feel the wrath of an annoyed BB!!

I absolutely hope that you are right, but having seen this type of post in a number of threads, I have to ask...are we assuming that BB hasn't been trying his hardest when drawing up game plans before this? Does BB only make sure to kick the other team's ass when he's angry?

NOOOOO!! I think we are going to see an incredible game between two excellent teams that the Pats will win through superior players, execution, and coaching. But it isn't going to be a big win, and it certainly won't be because BB is mad and has decided to finally put on his game face or something like that!

I'm never going to let that idiot Goodell forget this.

I am glad it is almost over. I am sick of it. It's all melodrama instead of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down