PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we FINALLY AND OFFICIALLY DROP "In BILL WE TRUST" BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like my wife.

She says Brady lost it, going with Giselle and BB lost his focus after he abandoned his wife for the blonde with big fake tits and cosmetic surgery. I think you're both nuts, but what do I know?

The problem with people like you is you NEVER HAVE ANY GUT TO CRITICIZE BB regardless of what happened.

In your mind, he is Mr 'perfect' and everything he does is UNQUESTIONABLE and right. It's a very dangerous path you are on.

How is Mr 'perfect' doing???? You couldn't trust him with a 07 perfect season.

How about today game???? Not too good.

Today game was PATHETIC. Tom Brady played his worst game today. He read the blitz and all that BUT he couldn't connect his receivers. A lot of bad throws ! 3 GAME DELAY PENALTY on TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY CAME DOWN TO EARTH.

Mr 'future' and second chance, Joe Galloway, SUCKs. When we needed him, he failed miserably. He couldn't catch the ball when the ball was in front of him. So much for veterans.

Why the fck do we still keep Marony????

BB lost his killer instincts. Do you know why he did well in 01, 03, and 04 when we didn't have a good O team??? Because he got his ark kicked out of Cleveland Brown and Jets. He had something 'to prove' when he came to Boston.

When we gave him too much credit and didn't even bother to challenge anything he did, we got today game performance.

BB is all about 'future'. What kind of future are we going to have when we don't have a good present?

BB is all about 'cost management' but what he needs to understand is he still NEED to have the BEST players to execute the plans. If he wants to have the BEST players, he needs to PAY them.

Because he doesn't want to pay 'them' and gets his skinny ars on the field, we get this sh!tty performance.

Let me get this straight. We spent the entire training camp to work on the red zone and all we had was a 3 FG kicks?? You got to be sh!ttting me right?

We spent the entire training camp to practice with 'full pad' twice a day and all we had was a 3 FG kicks with TB???? It CAN'T BE RIGHT.

07 offensive team is almost the same as 09 and this is how we played our 2 games????

It's time we drop 'In Bill we trust' BS because you COULD NOT TRUST HIM WITH A PERFECT 07 SEASON and how you continue to trust him when we have question marks on D, offensive coordinator, and draft?

Hey, Chicken Little. Go root for the Jets if you don't like it.. God, you whine worse than a prostitute trying to get a $3 bill..

The problem with people like you is you NEVER HAVE ANY GUT TO CRITICIZE BB regardless of what happened.

In your mind, he is Mr 'perfect' and everything he does is UNQUESTIONABLE and right. It's a very dangerous path you are on.

Are you drunk?

Re: Can we FINALLY AND OFFICIALLY DROP "In BILL WE TRUST" BS ?

Oh, gosh, it's game TWO PEOPLE!

I do agree about Maroney, however. He sucks. Anyone that blames the o-line on his dificiences need to check it at the door. Taylor ran effectively behind that same line. Maroney blows. Always will.

Oh, and I beleive NEPatriot is what one would call a chicken little.

Maroney was doing quite well when there wasn't a defender in the backfield with him. Taylor never had that problem today.. Maroney was effective the snaps he was out there.

If you continue keeping up your 'In Bill we trust' BS, Pats will never MAKE it to play off.

It happened with Cassuck, didn't it???
Will it ever happen again with TB????

This is a false argument. Yes, some people do blindly put faith in BB, but for the most part, even the "In BB We Trust" crowd don't actually think the guy is infallible. We just feel your reaction, by which I mean your wildly silly overreaction, is, well...wildly silly. It's ludicrous.

The problem isn't with those of us who still have good reason to trust Bill Belichick. In my view it's folks on the extreme of either side. People who think he can do no wrong - we'll call them "your straw men" - and people who are breathlessly panicking because of a rough start to 2009. We'll call them...YOU.

Both sides need to chill out and wait to see how the team turns it around. Belichick has given us PLENTY of reason to think that he/they can and will. I suggest you go eat some ice cream and lie down.

Talk about inventing a false adversary. Nobody says he is perfect, we only say he is either better than anybody else or, at worse, in the top 3 in the entire league.

NEP, please bump this thread come week 17 and let's see how your claim stacks up.

What happened to 'half time' adjustment?????? We didn't see any adjustment at all.

What half time adjustments did you want to see?

Our Defense had a great first half and most of the game.

Our offense was a drop and a bad throw away from two TDs.

We lost the game in the second half so what halftime adjustments are you looking for?

Getting three Super Bowl wins and having a 16-0 season buys a lot a lot of trust. There have been a lot of "bad games" during the Belichick era, but the Patriots usually follow it up with a good game. As far as I'm concerned I'm not going to worry when and if we hit 5 losses. As long as you can go 5-5 in the first 10 games you win out the last 6 and make the playoffs at 11-5. I know we were 11-5 and missed the playoffs but usually 11-5 will get you in.

Oh, one more thing. Just wanted to say how mad I am at Belichick for running the ball on 3rd and 1, expecting his team to be able to gain one yard. He should've thrown deep to Moss. Great call.

If you continue keeping up your 'In Bill we trust' BS, Pats will never MAKE it to play off.

It happened with Cassuck, didn't it???
Will it ever happen again with TB????

Are you drunk?

Okay, a little harsh but I certainly put some of this loss on the coaching staff. We have to. Brady was off but overall we did not make any adjustments and let Sanchez sit in the pocket all day in the second half....on top of that they took Fred Taylor out in the second half.

Anyone including criticism of Maroney today in their argument has COMPLETELY LOST IT - as in "lost his mind" and, more to the point, "lost the argument." Laurence Maroney was terrific today - AGAIN. He had one drop, nobody's perfect, but so far he is one of the bright spots on the season, today included.

You either aren't paying attention or you're making CRAP UP if you say otherwise.

Wow, way to WAY overstate things. But I agree with a couple of your points.

If I had an uneasy feeling about whether or not the players are always playing hard for BB anymore, seeing Light, Mankins and Koppen laughing it up on the sidelines at the end of the game just reinforces it. Two out of those three know that they won't be getting new contracts.

The purging of Seymour, Vrabel, Hobbs, Samuel and others OVER MONEY may be a reality of good salary cap management, but not team management. I don't think a lot of the players that are now left are going along with the "Patriot way" or the hometown discount idea anymore. Vince is playing like a madman, but I think he is (rightly or wrongly) pissed over the contract situation and the increasing "tightness" of the Patriots. Others on the team are seeing the writing on the wall and seeing that Seymour's "it's just a business" concept is a two-way street.

Too many defections from the coaching staff in recent years--now BB has COMPLETE control over everything this team does. But be careful what you wish for--BB and Ernie Adams are on an island now (with total support from Kraft) but no Pioli to bridge the football knowledge with the $$$ side of things.

I think the loss of Pioli might turn out to be the biggest blow, although McDaniels was really coming into his own as an OC. Hopefully O'Brian or someone will grow into that role.

I've posted crits of BB's 2nd round draft choices and just TODAY in the postame or other thread I laid blame on BB and his staff for this loss.

BFD

Some times even competent people fail. That's reality.

You need to develop rudimentory reading and reasoning skills. Elementary school level would be a start.

GFY.

He went 11-5 last year with an old defense and a QB who had not started a game since HS.

You're an idiot, go away.

Okay, a little harsh but I certainly put some of this loss on the coaching staff. We have to.

I don't think ANYONE here is NOT blaming the coaching staff for a big part of why we lost today. As someone arguing against the RIDICULOUS meme of this thread, I can say ABSOLUTELY that the coaching staff did a bad job today and that that goes to Belichick more than anyone. We just think it's a HUGE, ******ed leap to say that we no longer trust the guy.

Too many defections from the coaching staff in recent years--now BB has COMPLETE control over everything this team does. But be careful what you wish for--BB and Ernie Adams are on an island now (with total support from Kraft) but no Pioli to bridge the football knowledge with the $$$ side of things.

I think the loss of Pioli might turn out to be the biggest blow, although McDaniels was really coming into his own as an OC. Hopefully O'Brian or someone will grow into that role.

I appreciate the temper of this post, but this selected bit I take issue with. If anything, Belichick and the GM have, in my view, had a GREAT off-season, a great draft, and made a great deal getting a 2011 #1 pick for Seymour. It's just been a tough start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes