PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can the Bills win the Season Opener?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Bone said:
Every year, people scream at them to improve the OL and every year the GM ignores it. What a sad sad situation.

They tried that, and they got bust of the year Mike Williams to show for it.

Anything can happen on any given Sunday, of course. Who'd have thought an AJ Feeley-led Dolphins team would beat the Patriots on their way to their second consecutive Super Bowl two seasons ago?

I think Drew left a pair of his (cement) shoes behind in the Bill's locker room. Losman appears to have found them. 9 sacks, 3 fumbles and 2 interceptions so far this pre-season.

Didn't the Bill's beat us 34-3 the first game of the season a few years ago? Then we came back on the last game of the season and beat them by the exact same score?

If we lose the first game to the Bill's, our season will be doomed and the Dolphin's will win the Super Bowl.
Just ask them.

The real question is...can the Bills win more than 5 games?

PatsWickedPissah said:
The real question is...can the Bills win more than 5 games?

My guess is no...so they will be in the running for the number one draft pick.

Of course the Bills can win, anything can happen on a Sunday afternoon. Now, will they? Hell no, I expect Matt Cassell to be under center during the 4th quarter since we will be up by such a big score. I don't think Loserman can penetrate this defense, nor do I think our front 7 is going to let McGahee run wild on us.

I see the pats handling the bills SO easily,i just hope 1 thing doesn't happen to make the game closer then it should be--------

A PATRICK PASS PHANTOM FUMBLE

We've had a few blow-outs and close ones with Buffalo.
We'll be ready for them.

We've had a few blow-outs and close ones with Buffalo.
We'll be ready for them.
2 weeks!

As some have said: Can the Bills win? Sure. However, they shouldn't and probably won't. We are a better team playing at home. It would have to be a combination of the Bills playing a fantastic game and the Pats making key mistakes for this one to go down as a loss. It could happen but I don't think it will.

ch3oh said:
I think Drew left a pair of his (cement) shoes behind in the Bill's locker room. Losman appears to have found them. 9 sacks, 3 fumbles and 2 interceptions so far this pre-season.

Didn't the Bill's beat us 34-3 the first game of the season a few years ago? Then we came back on the last game of the season and beat them by the exact same score?

If we lose the first game to the Bill's, our season will be doomed and the Dolphin's will win the Super Bowl.
Just ask them.

Hey guys. Im a Bills fan. While I do (unfortunately) agree with the common idea on here that the Patriots will (unfortunately) beat the Bills, I do have to comment that the above (quoted) post is kinda ignorant. Stats are extremely mis-leading. Watch the highlights (and lowlights) of any of the Bills pre-season games or any of the Bills games last year and you will see that Losman is extremely mobile. In fact, I believe it was the first 4 games of the season he ranked #1, or #2 in QB rushing yards and ended the season (only played 8 games, mind you) 9th in QB rushing yards. Also in those first 4 games, he was on pace to have over 400 rushing yards for the season. Just thought I would fill you in on that ... Have a good day.

BB defenses THRIVE on 'mobile' QBs.

There is one rule in the NFL to me.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT.

Even if its the Jills.

BTW. I was'nt trying to start trouble at all. So if anyone took it that way, then I apologize.

I'm from the same message board as Daquix. T-Bone is just starting trouble, that's all. He got banned from our Bills board. He used to be a Bills fan, then when the Pats started winning, he jumped ship. :rolleyes:

IBTG81 said:
I'm from the same message board as Daquix. T-Bone is just starting trouble, that's all. He got banned from our Bills board. He used to be a Bills fan, then when the Pats started winning, he jumped ship. :rolleyes:

I have no idea who this troll is.

daquixers_is_back said:
BTW. I was'nt trying to start trouble at all. So if anyone took it that way, then I apologize.

"The Patriots are sinking and their sinking fast. They barely made the playoffs last year and that was with the 5 players that they lost this year .... good luck . not . " - anonymous

Sound familiar? Barely made the playoffs last year? Sinking fast? LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes