PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can the Bills topple the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But T.O. is a superstar!:singing:

How many receivers catch 10 tds and 1000+ yards (including a 3 game stretch with 67 year old Brad Johnson & Brooks Bolligner starting) and it is consider a down year? TO is a superstar & Edwards and Evans will benefit greatly from his presence.

I hear ya. Believe me, I remember all too well what it felt like to be loveable losers.

Yeah, a decade ago, you were more snake bitten than we were. Now you are title town. I'll jsut settle for being in the playoffs again, where they haven't been once in my adult life.

Yeah, a decade ago, you were more snake bitten than we were. Now you are title town. I'll jsut settle for being in the playoffs again, where they haven't been once in my adult life.
Perhaps Wade Phillips will be available soon and you can have him back and re-sign TO?
muahaha.gif

(And Jerry Jones wonders what went wrong! :rofl: )

Chris Brown is a balding, pathetic, Patriots-hating loser, and you shouldn't post anymore of his nonsense here.

Again, I assuming losses but I think you are discounting how much attention TO gets. Lee Evans is very good but most good defenses can take him because they can double him. The PAts double and sometimes triple him because our other receivers aren't good enough. You can't double Evans anymore with TO. Josh Reed, who was a #2 but has limited speed, because a #3 where he belongs and will excel. Additonally, this effects how defenses will blitz the Bills. A lot of coaches would be wise not to leave a corner on an island with Evans or TO. This will also the running game up, where the bills have a top 5 group.

Fair point, definitely. I do think that TO will radically improve the Bills' offense, and I also think that Lynch is the most talented RB in the AFCE and Edwards is the second-best QB. Your OL has some obvious issues that it has to work out, which could potentially submarine the whole offense, but assuming that that gets worked out at least passably, I think the Bills might be the second-best team in the AFCE, and might be wildcard contenders if Maybin and Schobel both bring good pressure on D. I also think that Jauron is the second-best coach in the division, and has been consistently underrated and put in unwinnable positions with injuries and bad teams throughout his career.

Really, though, my original point was just that on one hand you have an 11-5 Patriots team adding Tom Brady back in. On the other hand, you have a 7-9 team adding Terrell Owens in. The premise of this article is to wonder not only if the addition is comparable (which I'd say it pretty clearly isn't to begin with) but furthermore if it is so far in favor of the Bills that it's essentially worth four additional wins. I realize that that's a gross oversimplification, but, no matter how you look at it. I can't see how the Bills' additions add four more wins than the Pats' additions, when the Pats' additions include Tom Brady.

Last edited:

It'll happen.

If we lose to the Bills I will gargle my own urine

TO is 35 and a total cancer for a team. Maybe Buffalo gets one good year out of him.

The Bills are just one of those teams that's supposed to break through every year and they just never do. Like the Jags in our division.

The AFCE is going to be tough but outside of the Patriots it's a crapshoot as to what the teams records are going to be.

It should be a fun division to watch.

Chris Brown is a balding, pathetic, Patriots-hating loser, and you shouldn't post anymore of his nonsense here.
Nonsense, comedians are always in short supply here. Besides, his article generated some good discussion, much more interesting than debating statistics on Tommy Brady's bruises.

Can the Bills topple the Pats from divsion champs .....NO

Can the Bills win a game against the Pats....Sure

I think the Bill could finish second in the division, i think Miami will take a step back, and the Jets well they have a new unproven coach. I think his rah rah attitude will win some games in the begining but i think they will come back down to earth.

It seems to me that the Bills could step in under these circumstances, i also think that TO will have a meltdown later in the season if hes not catching what he considers his share of passes. If hes thrown Garcia, Bledsoe, and Romo under the bus whats to stop him from getting in Edwards face early on. TO is saying all the right things, but hes done that before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back