PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can someone give me a good, Pats fan recap of the game today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
My bro went back in to the hospital again today (He's ok, but he had surgery last Sunday and he had pains again last night) so I didn't get to see anything up until the last TD on. Can someone give me a good recap of the game from the Pats fan perspective. I heard Brady was off target again and frustrated but that the running game was good today, but not much else.

pats should have blown them out early. brady missed 2 would be td throws in the first half and had 2 drive killing drops. they ran very effectively today. actually let taylor get into a rhythm. much more 2 tight end sets with brady under center for a change. brady still looked a bit off but, became more comfortable in the pocket as the game progressed, stepped up in the pocket and avoided sacks. defense looked great, more qb pressure and good secondary play. the game wasn't as close as the score indicated. but for a few drops and overthrows the game would have been over by halftime

Not sure if you scanned the forum before making your thread, but this is a good recap of the game:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ficial-patriots-falcons-post-game-thread.html

Hope your brother is doing well
Oh crap, I probably did see that but thought it was the game thread and usually those things are like 2 gajillion pages long.

Thanks, and he should be Ok, just had a panic attack. He had major surgery last Sunday and mental illness runs through our family and he just got shack wacky and couple that with his mental illness and he just had to get out of the hopsital. But once he got home he realized the mistake he'd made, and then the pain came and he got my sis to take him back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye