Can I get some help here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
.... I need to find a thread I saw.

Early this week, I THOUGHT I saw a thread which recounted a statement made by a Charger LB (IIRC Phillips) who stated that the Chargers knew or had stolen Manning's audibles for the playoff game.

1. Is it true?

2. If it is then they would have HAD to have had some illegal recording devices in use to pick any of that up. (ala the Dolphins)

3, If it IS true, then how come a lot more hasn't been made of it. It would be agreat story to run this week.

So....help me out here. ;)

Re: Can I get some help here....

.... I need to find a thread I saw.

Early this week, I THOUGHT I saw a thread which recounted a statement made by a Charger LB (IIRC Phillips) who stated that the Chargers knew or had stolen Manning's audibles for the playoff game.

1. Is it true?

2. If it is then they would have HAD to have had some illegal recording devices in use to pick any of that up. (ala the Dolphins)

3, If it IS true, then how come a lot more hasn't been made of it. It would be agreat story to run this week.

So....help me out here. ;)

Here you go: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=74130

Re: Can I get some help here....

Not necessarily. It is standard procedure to film the QB. So you would get his hand motions easily. As for the audio part, it is a color followed by a few numbers. Would not be hard to have some one write that down, or even get it off the TV sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes