PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can I get a little respect next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in summary, instead of gaining more respect by starting this thread he has, in fact, forced even more ridicule and disagreement on his own behalf.

If anything, it just shows the ineptitude of posters here.

Funny how people try to discredit certain posts, but everyone that's replied has ignored thread about Trading Up. Everyone has ignored the "Meriweather is Mediocre" thread that was made before his "surprising" release. People are still even trying to argue and say that Cunningham hasn't been a bust. LOL.... its just laughable really.

In the end... I was CORRECT in most of my posts. Most of them went against the herd mentality of the board and I got flamed for it, but I was right. Ofcourse they're going to try discrediting those threads because in hindsight those posts make a lot of people here look dumb.

For example:

I say theres a likelihood that we trade up in the draft. Someone replies with a snotty remark saying Belichick will NEVER trade up this year, and people even suggest we trade down to the 2nd rd.

Then Belichick breaks his track record and trades up in the 1st rd just as I projected. It makes those naysayers look silly.

I say Meriweather is mediocre and people defend him. He then gets released in the offseason and can barely get playing time now. Again, it makes them look silly.

:rocker: Rock On New England. Next time I make a statement, respect it. Obviously I know better than most people here.

Last edited:
You need a life, my brother...

I liked Upshaw until I found out he weighed in so high at his Pro Day. THAT is what dropped his stock like a rock.

His stock dropped because he lacks the natural length to be a DE and the athleticism and explosiveness to be a 3-4 OLB for 3 downs. He's a tweener...that simple. Always was,

I said he could fall out of the first and that he has the biggest bust potential of all the Alabama prospects...heck...I'M RIGHT...all hail me!

Funny how people try to discredit certain posts, but everyone that's replied has ignored thread about Trading Up. Everyone has ignored the "Meriweather is Mediocre" thread that was made before his "surprising" release. People are still even trying to argue and say that Cunningham hasn't been a bust. LOL.... its just laughable really.

In the end... I was CORRECT in most of my posts. Most of them went against the herd mentality of the board and I got flamed for it, but I was right. Ofcourse they're going to try discrediting those threads because in hindsight those posts make a lot of people here look dumb.

For example:

I say theres a likelihood that we trade up in the draft. Someone replies with a snotty remark saying Belichick will NEVER trade up this year, and people even suggest we trade down to the 2nd rd.

Then Belichick breaks his track record and trades up in the 1st rd just as I projected. It makes those naysayers look silly.

I say Meriweather is mediocre and people defend him. He then gets released in the offseason and can barely get playing time now. Again, it makes them look silly.

:rocker: Rock On New England. Next time I make a statement, respect it. Obviously I know better than most people here.

You're so deluded it's laughable. yes, now I'm mocking you.

For example:

You should just give it up, your starting to act like your user name suggests ....a cartoon character.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Drake_(character)

"Nathan Drake has been called the mascot of the PlayStation 3 game console"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill