PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can I briefly sum up the upcoming week of this board:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict a half dozen "coulda, woulda, shoulda" excuses in order to deflect any blame from falling on this offense.

The offense had spectacular yards in the 1st half, there are some easy stats to use to make this misleading argument...

Don't forget:

"It's because Seymour/Hobbs/Vrabel/Gaffney/Lonnie Paxon/the UBid.com gate concession worker are gone!"

"You don't know waht you're talking about because *I* played high school football!"

"Don't forget that in(insert 2001, 2003, 2004) the Pats lost to (insert random team) and still won the Super Bowl!"

I predict the sports media will go into frenzy mode and people here will post a tsunami of threads describing what each and every one says. "ESPN Says" "King says" " Borges says" etcetc.

I hope Ian makes one big mega-thread so they can all go there. :rolleyes:

You forgot "Is it time to fire Belichick?"

I know this is tongue in cheek on your part but Belichick looks like

a first year coach making reckless decisions.

Don't forget:

"It's because Seymour/Hobbs/Vrabel/Gaffney/Lonnie Paxon/the UBid.com gate concession worker are gone!"

"You don't know waht you're talking about because *I* played high school football!"

"Don't forget that in(insert 2001, 2003, 2004) the Pats lost to (insert random team) and still won the Super Bowl!"

You don't think your first sentence is correct? I would add: Law, Samuel,

Harrison, Bruschi, T. Johnson, McGinest, Phifer, and Colvin.

It seems to me that handing the Colts a gift wrapped game has sucked some life out of what was looking like a typical, hard nosed, Patriot team about to make a run.

Time to suck it up and get ready for the playoff run.

Going into the Indy game and facing a schedule of Indy (road), NYJ, NO (road) and Mia (road)... I would have been content with 2 - 2. Never in a million years expected 1 -3

Last edited:
Why isnt anyone blaming Gisele? :D

I did, about five times yesterday! Gisele can't call Tommy right before kickoff and complain about the cleaning woman forgetting to iron the drapes again. She just can't do it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back