PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can anyone make a recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBonePatsFan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I know I'll get flamed or banned from this site, but can anyone recommend a site where I can discuss football during an actual game?

Okay, I say that in jest, but week after week this site fails at the exact time where I want to discuss the game with my fellow fans. I am not a member, so I don't really have the right to complain (although I am anyway), but I'd be pretty disgusted if I had invested.

I do want to say that I know Ian is a superstar and invests alot of time on this site and I appreciate his efforts. But this is just disappointing.

I looked around the forum and didn't see anyone else complain. Am I the only one disappointed?

I'm sure this thread will get locked or I'll get killed in it, so flame away. I have said my peace and will leave it there without further response.

It's not been so great the past 2 games, but prior to that it was working a treat.

Unless I'm actually watching the game through a stream on my computer, I can't understand why people would want to come in here and talk about the game when it's actually on TV. I know when I'm watching it live, I can't take my eyes away from the big screen. It gets easier if I'm actually watching it on a stream though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back