Welcome to PatsFans.com

Can anyone make a recommendation?

Discussion in 'The Practice Squad' started by TBonePatsFan, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBonePatsFan

TBonePatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I know I'll get flamed or banned from this site, but can anyone recommend a site where I can discuss football during an actual game?

Okay, I say that in jest, but week after week this site fails at the exact time where I want to discuss the game with my fellow fans. I am not a member, so I don't really have the right to complain (although I am anyway), but I'd be pretty disgusted if I had invested.

I do want to say that I know Ian is a superstar and invests alot of time on this site and I appreciate his efforts. But this is just disappointing.

I looked around the forum and didn't see anyone else complain. Am I the only one disappointed?

I'm sure this thread will get locked or I'll get killed in it, so flame away. I have said my peace and will leave it there without further response.
  2. BradyFTW!

BradyFTW! PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +758 / 12 / -5

#12 Jersey

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  3. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +526 / 11 / -5

#51 Jersey

It's not been so great the past 2 games, but prior to that it was working a treat.
  4. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,751 / 30 / -48

No Jersey Selected

Unless I'm actually watching the game through a stream on my computer, I can't understand why people would want to come in here and talk about the game when it's actually on TV. I know when I'm watching it live, I can't take my eyes away from the big screen. It gets easier if I'm actually watching it on a stream though...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.