PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can Anyone Figure Out Ocho's Latest Tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he's saying is to train like a mofo and to make up the lost money from restructuring his contract by doing other stuff like advertisements, etc.

Which sounds like a positive to me. But I'm not one of those people who hate a guy who tried his best and just didn't work out.

He mentioned his contract in an earlier tweet

@thusIsam: how's the restructuring contact going?

@ochocinco Restructuring is fine, the fun part is finding ways to make it back up during offseason

Ocho is a team player... he'll stay as long as the Pats want him

Maybe he could rent out rides in his bugatti....

Train like a mofo = Ocho doing commmericals where he's being outworked by a woman.

n make 3 million off the field = him sitting on the sidelines while the Patriots pay him millions of dollars.

Train like a mofo = Ocho doing commmericals where he's being outworked by a woman.

n make 3 million off the field = him sitting on the sidelines while the Patriots pay him millions of dollars.

Bravo Bravo well done MSU hit hit.:rocker::singing:

Sounds like he is saying that he is willing (or already restructured) his contract so that he makes the vet min...or maybe even throws in him paying his vet min salary back to the pats at the end of the year :p

It means he plans to accept the restructuring so he can stay with NE next year, and that he's going to try and find some extra way to make money in the offseason to compensate for the reduced salary.

Expect to see him on the field next year.

ya know, as much as Ocho's last year was an epic-failure..

its really hard to hate the guy..could you imagine the response of most Wide-receivers to restructure their contract and take less money?? seems like Ocho really wants to stay here.

I would love to see him be successful with us next year...i would bet he wants to redeem himself

ya know, as much as Ocho's last year was an epic-failure..

its really hard to hate the guy..could you imagine the response of most Wide-receivers to restructure their contract and take less money?? seems like Ocho really wants to stay here.

I would love to see him be successful with us next year...i would bet he wants to redeem himself
Ocho isn't dumb. He knows his best chance at winning a ring is with the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes