PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can anyone explain back story on this pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it...
BDD_BB_celts_5.28.08_ap.jpg

...o wait there is no back story, what the **** kind of thread is this!?! lol

It's the offseason...forget Bill...let's see some more pix of her...

Last edited:
Anyone remember what the story was on this? What did BB do?

Belichick1.jpg
Childress was boasting about stealing Harvin out from under BB's nose, I just had a little fun with the great Chilly in mind after he signed Favre.

Last edited:
I still can't get over the fact she had absolutely no idea who he was when they went out on a blind date, and couldn't understand why folks kept coming up to him to ask for his autograph and stuff. . . . :singing:

I still can't get over the fact she had absolutely no idea who he was when they went out on a blind date, and couldn't understand why folks kept coming up to him to ask for his autograph and stuff. . . . :singing:

Yeah, sure she didn't. Right.

I think Bill's laughing because his kid just told him that he's in the lead in this contest he & Brady have, about which one of them can have the most relationships with ever-bigger-breasted Beautiful People, marriage or faithfulness be damned.

Gotta keep those competitive juices flowing, 'cause football no longer provides it, I guess.

This is the best thread we've had since halfway through the season. BTW, her smile is the exact same in every picture. Even when she's not posing and just talking to him it looks like her mouth is glued into that smile.

Yeah, but he prefers smart players, not boobs. This is a rare exception. :singing:

If BB likes big boobs now, wait until he sees Terrence Cody's Senior Bowl weigh in pics! :eek:

Yes, he did.

But, as I pointed out above, BB already was out to humiliate Childress back in 2006. [And if ever there was a "blueprint" game, it was that one: BB basically showed the league that all you had to do to defeat their run defense was just throw over it.]

And they hopefully get to do it again in 2010...against either Favre or Tavares Jackson......being that it's the four year rotation and the NFC Central....er North

Last edited:
Saline=value. The spirit of the Patriots. It's all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back