PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can anyone confirm SB DVD(NOT Blue Ray) contains full SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I had posted this in the Super bowl Blue ray thread, but was afraid it may get lost in that one.

While looking around for best prices on the blue ray I came across this

http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=58716816

• Team Marketing® New England Patriots Super Bowl® XLIX Champions DVD
  • Commercial-free broadcast of the entire Super Bowl® XLIX game
  • Includes footage of the trophy presentation
  • Game played on February 1, 2015 between the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks
  • Officially licensed by the NFL
  • Team Marketing
Trying to figure out if that is just a misprint on there website.

Has anyone bought from here and can anyone confirm whether the DVD version (not the blue ray) contains the full game?

Thanks

I think it is far more likely that ****'s screwed up their ad copy than ****'s getting a special version that has the full game when the DVDs and BluRays available everywhere else do not.

I think it is far more likely that ****'s screwed up their ad copy than ****'s getting a special version that has the full game when the DVDs and BluRays available everywhere else do not.

I'm thinking you are probably correct. Which is why I have not pulled the trigger on the order.

Just hoping you and I are both wrong.

I'm thinking you are probably correct. Which is why I have not pulled the trigger on the order.

Just hoping you and I are both wrong.

you can get just the game itself on itunes.

i can also confirm that the itunes version of the Official Championship Video does not contain the super bowl.

NFL game rewind (nfl.com) apparently is running a free trial with the SB.

you can get just the game itself on itunes.

i can also confirm that the itunes version of the Official Championship Video does not contain the super bowl.

I searched but I can't see where you can download the game on iTunes. Do you have a link?

The real question? Who DOESN'T have a blu ray player? :D:p

That looks like the DVD covering the season, could not find just the game.

oh sorry, i didn't read your post very well. You have to go to the itunes store, type "super bowl" and under TV Episodes the pats-seahawks super bowl should come up first. I downloaded it myself for like 3 bucks. it's commercial free i believe for a total of 2 hours, 29 minutes.

Do you know if iTunes has an option to pay extra for a download of the Superbowl game without Michaels and Collinsworth yammering about deflate=gate through the entire fourth quarter?

Do you know if iTunes has an option to pay extra for a download of the Superbowl game without Michaels and Collinsworth yammering about deflate=gate through the entire fourth quarter?

This is partially why I wanted the world broadcast

Having purchased the season DVD, I would just recommend 3 Games to Glory for those who don't have much interest in the season. The playoffs are pretty spare. They pick up the Super Bowl in the mid 2nd qtr with the throw to Lafell for a TD.

Having purchased the season DVD, I would just recommend 3 Games to Glory for those who don't have much interest in the season. The playoffs are pretty spare. They pick up the Super Bowl in the mid 2nd qtr with the throw to Lafell for a TD.

I hate when people didcredit parts of games where there is no scoring. Like nothing in the first quarter happened or mattered because no points were scored.

Just to be clear. The NFL Films DVD/BluRay that was released this past week is an excellent New England Patriots season in review video. Highlights of all 16 games plus 3 playoff games.

If that is not what you are looking for or if that is not something that you would find interesting to watch, then it is not the disc for you.

I don't think NFL Films was "discrediting" any part of any game not featured. It's a 19 game highlight video edited to be watched in a single sitting. Or, as Belichick might say, "it is what it is".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots