PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can a Moderator Move InterLeague Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused...

Isn't the interleague forum supposed to be non-Patriots threads?

EDIT: Wait, I get it now. You mean move them to there...ah...

Well, most NFL news is put in the Pats forum anyway.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
I'm confused...

Isn't the interleague forum supposed to be non-Patriots threads?
Like I said, 6 of the top 11 threads were non Patriots.

These :

Bears retain Metcalf with six-year contract extension
Bentley denies Eagles notion
McNabb charged with parking at Handicap spot
Falcons looking at Abraham?
Colts over cap by $6M
Vikings Sign Whittle

I thought the idea of the interleague forum was to move all the trash talking there, not the relevent football posts.

huskeralk said:
I thought the idea of the interleague forum was to move all the trash talking there, not the relevent football posts.
Whatever the idea was, this forum has become a lot busier over the past 6 months and this plethora of random football news is too much for me. I appear to be alone on it though.

The interleague forum has never really worked. I suggested to Ian last year to rename that forum "SPORTS FORUM". Which I said could be like the InterLeague (trash talkers) and also any topic concerning sports, Pro and NCAA.

I then suggested for example if a good thread were started, say on any Boston College sport then it could become a sticky...less confusing than all those sub-forums at KFFL.

I also suggested a "Women's Sports" forum to attract more women to post here...maybe even convert them to Patriots fans ;) .

But...I guess he likes it as is. He was nice enough to make us a Red Sox Forum...so I am not one to complain...everything is here that I enjoy. The Draft Forum Ian made was also a great idea.

BelichickFan said:
Whatever the idea was, this forum has become a lot busier over the past 6 months and this plethora of random football news is too much for me. I appear to be alone on it though.

someones panties are in a bunch...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
someones panties are in a bunch...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Yeah, they are. Sorry is pisses you off.

BelichickFan said:
Like I said, 6 of the top 11 threads were non Patriots.

These :

Bears retain Metcalf with six-year contract extension
Bentley denies Eagles notion
McNabb charged with parking at Handicap spot
Falcons looking at Abraham?
Colts over cap by $6M
Vikings Sign Whittle

I thought the "Colts over cap by $6M" has important implications for the Patriots. It is not as irrelevant as you think it is.

The "Falcons looking at Abraham?" is also relevant since it involves personnel change for an AFC East division opponent.

The unfortunate thing about censoring what should or should not be posted here is that politics enter the picture and it becomes a slippery slope.

Last edited:
mikey said:
I thought the "Colts over cap by $6M" has important implications for the Patriots. It is not as irrelevant as you think it is.

The "Falcons looking at Abraham?" is also relevant since it involves personnel change for an AFC East division opponent.
Those two are a little relevant, I agree. And I replied to one. The others just clog up the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back