Camp Photos - anyone have any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
If you've been to camp over the last few days, it would be cool if you can share them. Go to your profile page and feel free to add them to your personal gallery. Haven't had the chance to see any yet, so I'm looking to see if anyone has some they'd like to post.

Just a bump as a reminder - obviously reply if you've got any and you've added them :cool:

Ian I tried to add some from the training session this morning.

Ian, I posted a couple of folders of pictures I took at Friday's morning session on my profile if you'd like to have a look.

I wish... We were 50 feet from Wes in the afternoon practice when he got the crowd wild with his raise the roof gesture... Too bad my three year old was pulling on my leg begging to go back to the inflatables at the NFL Experience. :mad: I would have caught the whole vid on my phone.

Ian, I posted a couple of folders of pictures I took at Friday's morning session on my profile if you'd like to have a look.

You have a ton of great shots there, very cool :cool:

For anyone who hasn't looked, he added 60 photos in one album alone. Lots of terrific photos, thanks for adding them.

Ian I tried to add some from the training session this morning.

You have some excellent ones as well :cool:

For anyone who hasn't looked there are about 28 or so in his gallery as well - so check them out.

Last edited:
I wish... We were 50 feet from Wes in the afternoon practice when he got the crowd wild with his raise the roof gesture... Too bad my three year old was pulling on my leg begging to go back to the inflatables at the NFL Experience. :mad: I would have caught the whole vid on my phone.

That would have been a cool video to have, but it's tough for young kids when it's hot and they see giant inflatable structures. That causes any child to go into overload :cool:

You have a ton of great shots there, very cool :cool:

For anyone who hasn't looked, he added 60 photos in one album alone. Lots of terrific photos, thanks for adding them.
Thanks a bunch. I can't wait to go and get some more, especially with Welker back!

BTW, I'm a she. :)

Thanks a bunch. I can't wait to go and get some more, especially with Welker back!

BTW, I'm a she. :)

You know, I thought about that right before I posted it - and then I thought, "I'll just go with it," because I didn't have your registration right in front of me.

Sorry :bricks:

Last edited:

I'm not a father so I might not be able to give the best advice here. But, IMO, you should have set him straight with a nice, solid, closed-fisted blow to the face. :cool:;)

As for me, I wish I had some training camp photos. I would love to be at training camp right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye