PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Camp Battle at WR - Kenbrell Thompkins vs Josh Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. It is everyone else.
I did not say that, but look at the posts, they are responses to others, it is not as if I troll around quoting anyone who posts about Amendola with my dislike of him.

Not that I even dislike him, I just do not view him as the excellent WR that others view him as.

I was not responding to you. I had no problem with what you asked me it was very respectfully written and not out of line at all.

Oh, you quoted my post.

No. I think if someone tells us they are and air marshal and also have a lot of mental problems I think I have a right to ask about it. And considering he brought up his career here and his issues its fair game.
For what it is worth you would be very hard pressed to find anyone who has been deployed overseas in the military and fought in combat that does not have some type of mental illness as a result of it. Despite what Aaron Hernandez likes to believe shooting, bombing, killing others in general is not natural and having to do it impacts you in ways that you would never expect until you have to actually do it. Many if not most law enforcement personnel have a military background, so air marshals, police officers, etc. I would say the vast majority are suffering from something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back