PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cameron Jordan, DL, (6'4"/283)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinFaulk-33

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
With our need at the DE position i was thinking that a versatile player like Jordan can be very useful for us.

He can start behind the two Warren and Brace, and play in the nickel package with Wright and Pryor wushing the passer.. We play a lot in nickel, so he would be a semi-starter.

Being good in run stopping, he would help us in one of our weakness, run defense in nickel package!

What do you think?

Love him but he'll be off the board at 17. I see the bigger need at OLB.

I like him a lot at 17, and i think we will be very lucky to find him there.

For him to slide that far we need three qb and 3 corners to be taken early.

Quinn, Jordan, Smith, Huston and Watt in that order are my hopes for #17

With our need at the DE position i was thinking that a versatile player like Jordan can be very useful for us.

He can start behind the two Warren and Brace, and play in the nickel package with Wright and Pryor wushing the passer.. We play a lot in nickel, so he would be a semi-starter.

Being good in run stopping, he would help us in one of our weakness, run defense in nickel package!

What do you think?

Has the size BB likes. May have to trade up for him...Quinn is another option. Regardless, Pats have many options and have their "6 shooter" fully loaded in first 3 rounds with 6 pix to pull the trigger on players or trades.

Has the size BB likes. May have to trade up for him...Quinn is another option. Regardless, Pats have many options and have their "6 shooter" fully loaded in first 3 rounds with 6 pix to pull the trigger on players or trades.

Agreed. If we will ever trade up this is the year we do it. The number of quality d lineman available combined with the plethora of picks BB has at his disposal I could see us going up to grab Quinn, Jordan, Watt or Dareus if he slips a bit.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan. He's got great arms, but is lacking in the bulk category and only adequate as far as height is concerned. He's probably 4th on my realistic DE target list, behind Watt, Wilkerson, and Heyward. When I see Jordan, I think Jarvis Green, and I don't want Jarvis Green. I want Richard Seymour.

Both the NFP and the Huddle Report now have Jordan rated as their top 5 technique DE.

I'm not a huge fan. He's got great arms, but is lacking in the bulk category and only adequate as far as height is concerned. He's probably 4th on my realistic DE target list, behind Watt, Wilkerson, and Heyward. When I see Jordan, I think Jarvis Green, and I don't want Jarvis Green. I want Richard Seymour.

Perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey