PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cameragate website UPDATED!!! Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance it can be renamed to 'CameraHunt'? I don't like how people use the -gate suffix, it implies something secretive when sideline taping was done in the open.

really like the updates.....nice work FGS and all others working behind the scenes

Any chance it can be renamed to 'CameraHunt'? I don't like how people use the -gate suffix, it implies something secretive when sideline taping was done in the open.
I don't like what camera implies. How about DuckHunt?

I don't like what camera implies. How about DuckHunt?

Nah first thing I thought of was a poor defensely duck being shot by a hunter -- such as donald or his newphes - huey doey and louy.

Seriously, how this for a plan. Lets move on. Its last weeks news. Everybody else discussing Jason Taylor, the CBA, a 17 game season and indy hosting the SB in negitive 40 degree weather.

send it to Honey nut Florios

He'd probably post it and then it'd get burried under more stories but you might as well send it to him.

Always so so GOOD!!! GREAT job!!

send it to Honey nut Florios

He'd probably post it and then it'd get burried under more stories but you might as well send it to him.

Sent the original and the update.....no response from Florio, yet.

So far, we have heard props from Mike Reiss, & the guys from Boston Sports Media, Borges responded - but did not read more than the first paragraph and was unhappy about the memo date of '06 not '07 being pointed out (he felt that was nit picking, evidently) & of course Patriots Daily provided a link in one of their stories.

Curious as to what Reiss said??

Curious as to what Reiss said??

Mike is very smart...he simply said it was well written and appreciated the fact that we sent it to him.

While I really like the information provided and it is well written, as stated, the organization of the site leaves something to be desired.

The MEAT of the matter is contained in the Spy vs SPy link (the 4th one down on side of the page) buried after reading a page long soliliquy (sp?) on why the web site exists at all.

If you are going to capture web users you need to grab them on the front page. Your current home page needs to be the buried link or may kept on home page as a shortened paragraph at bottom of page exposing the lies & hypocrisy. Maybe make the focus of the home page the 4-5 links in big bold fonts with a 1-2 sentence synopsis of what each link provides under the bold font.

hope the critique can help you to make a product that may grab more attention. thanks for your hard work.

While I really like the information provided and it is well written, as stated, the organization of the site leaves something to be desired.

The MEAT of the matter is contained in the Spy vs SPy link (the 4th one down on side of the page) buried after reading a page long soliliquy (sp?) on why the web site exists at all.

If you are going to capture web users you need to grab them on the front page. Your current home page needs to be the buried link or may kept on home page as a shortened paragraph at bottom of page exposing the lies & hypocrisy. Maybe make the focus of the home page the 4-5 links in big bold fonts with a 1-2 sentence synopsis of what each link provides under the bold font.

hope the critique can help you to make a product that may grab more attention. thanks for your hard work.

Any and all help requested and appreciated - care to give it a go?

fgssand: Any and all help requested and appreciated - care to give it a go?

Unfortunately, I am another one of those critics with a big mouth and little expertise to back it up. I don't know any web programming, much though I would like to learn sometime.

time is also a premium commodity.

I'll think about some text - comments possibly in a word doc that someone could use as a template but no promises. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down