PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

cameragate rules documentation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eom

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've seen numerous references to the borderline legality of the taping of signals, and was wondering if someone could link me to some documentation of the relevant rules, or at least an encapsulation in some column.

thx

I've seen numerous references to the borderline legality of the taping of signals, and was wondering if someone could link me to some documentation of the relevant rules, or at least an encapsulation in some column.

thx

With all due respect, lets keep this cameragate stuff out of this forum with the exception of going back to september posts regarding this crap which should get you all the info you need - O.K.?

I can't find documentation but basically it has to be in an enclosed (3 sides at least?) area with a roof.

yeah, that's what I had heard -- just wondering how you knew that.

there was somebody I know on another board crying all over about how the camera was what really crossed the line, and I had always thought that was really asinine.

I could probably search all 10k posts on the subject, but this seemed easier.

yeah, that's what I had heard -- just wondering how you knew that.

there was somebody I know on another board crying all over about how the camera was what really crossed the line, and I had always thought that was really asinine.

I could probably search all 10k posts on the subject, but this seemed easier.

It's been posted quite a few times on this board but I don't know where they get it from. Rarely is there ever a link attached.

Sorry patriots 64 but the camera gate CRAP is and continues to be a relevant discussion Who knows how far back it goes?. Probably should inscribe******************** on all the pats sb rings.

Hey fudgepacker faithfulofsh1t. Why don't you take you're troll assterisk out of here? Farvrerererer won his one and only ring back in the pain killer addiction days. Pats get their 4th ring this year thereby officially completely stripping the name of Title Town away from Green Bay. Hopefully you somehow stumble your way there where we run up a record score. What will this years excuse be, poor officiating?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back