Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Has anyone stopped to think, for a moment, that BB might have a legitimate defense for taping via a loophole in the league rule? No. EVERYONE has concluded that he intentionally flaunted the league's directive, that he is an arrogant cheater.

I'm not so sure. I'm waiting for the facts to come out unlike everyone else outside Patriot Nation who is gleefully piling on. Sure, BB might've been wrong, but whether he was INTENTIONALLY wrong, no one really knows!

Yet, he's already been tarred and feathered by idiots like Tomlinson, Hines Ward, Marshall Faulk, et al. -- people of questionable intelligence to begin with -- not to mention bloodthirsty media hounds like Howard Bryant. Then, you've got the jealous Jeff Fishers/Bill Polians of the league plus a slew of folks like Adam Schefter who suggest that BB's personal style down through the years is coming back to haunt him.

All this for a POSSIBLE rules infraction!

The world needs to be reminded that "cameragate" should not be a public trial of BB the man for immoral crimes against the human race. Nor should it be considered a window of opportunity for whomever feels wronged by him in the past, for whatever reason, to take their turn at twisting the knife.

This "crisis" has taken on a life of its own above and beyond the alleged transgression and facts at hand. What bothers me more than anything, though, is the way BB's personality/personal style is being attacked once again as if it's a choice to be anyone but who he is.

If BB is wrong, if he broke the rule, he should be punished. But he does not deserve the public excoriation he's so far had to endure.

They have condemned him without trial, for something they do themselves (and will be exposed if he is heavily punished), and have created an atmosphere of hysteria and hate that will require brass balls from Goodell to not pay attention to the mob.

Thanks for putting into words my thoughts Tunescribe. There are so many really enjoying their moment of glory twisting the knife. The look of glee on LT as he says "I told you so" and last night that creepy Marshall Faulk, another that wears his Patriots distaste on his sleeves, in response to the question "is it an advantage to know the signals" he quips with a big a## Cheshire Cat grin "well I'm no cheater but if I caught some signals of the opposing team I'd be sure to tell my team mates what was coming but I'm not a cheater so... "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back