PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Camera-gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Wow.

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions about your team or Belichick until all the facts come out.

But no matter what happens, a lot of people will (rightly or wrongly)view your dynasty as tainted ... :(

Wow.

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions about your team or Belichick until all the facts come out.

But no matter what happens, a lot of people will (rightly or wrongly)view your dynasty as tainted ... :(
THATS A STRETCH DONT YA THINK LOL .IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ANYWAY .ITS JUST ALL MESSAGE BOARD FODDER FOR PATRIOT HATERS .THE BANNERS STILL FLY AND THE TROPHIES ARE STILL IN THE CASE.

Wow.

Only those who are ignorant and stupid will do so. They are also hypocrites since former coaches and players are coming out left and right saying that this sort of thing goes on all the time. And we're talking about guys like Dan Reeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back