PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Calvin Pace calls out Refs for loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day we all question calls made against our teams. Read a game day thread if you don't believe me lol. But for a player to do it in the media??? That's pretty appalling.

How is this even a ******* conversation at this point? If the defender had come in and only hit the ball while Deion's knee was down then it would have been a fumble. That's not what happened.

It doesn't matter if Deion was changing hands, or tucking the ball or writing out a signed confession of intent to fumble the ball.

He had possession. His knee was down. He was touched. Play over. End of story. End of game.

I understand why a jet player or fan would be upset with that call. Branch was trying to get up and run into the end zone when he fumble the ball. If he didn't fumble and was able to get into the end zone , its all good.

What kind of idiot logic are you using here? Yes he was TRYING to get up. He HADN'T gotten up YET. When he was TOUCHED his KNEE was DOWN. Can I emphasize that enough for you to actually comprehend it? It doesn't matter if Branch was trying to get up, his knee was down when contacted. If his knee was UP when contacted it's a fumble. How do you not understand this?

I knew the second it happened that Branch was down by contact. Pace is wrong and that's all there is to it. There is no need to over analyze it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back