PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Calm Down Re: AV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Guys and gals...take some Ritalin for God's sake and don't be so bitter...why do some Patriot fans have to be so bitter...Adam gave us some great years and will always be looked upon favorably in my eyes. Thanks Adam for your service, you were (and I think are) an amazing clutch kicker...if we come up against you I do hope the colts lose, obviously. I don't understand why our fellow fans are calling him down to the lowest? Ya gotta chill, we have a great team still and I fully expect us to be in the playoffs next year with our core guys. Have some faith and pay your respects to AV. We WILL be back next year, and back strong...it is kinda embarassing actually the degree of bitterness that is being spewed at Adam...NE ways, thanks Adam, and good luck, just not against us... :)

It's our right to be bitter, and I'd appreciate it if you backed off about it.

iam personally bitter not because he is leaving but because he never really looked like giving the pats a chance. i know the pats will be made out to be cheap but not one word in the last few weeks i heard gave indication he really was looking at the pats as option.it was always like if he didnt find any deal he will be back here. That is most dissappointing thing at least for me-not that he left but the way he left.

this is all i can say about this................................

Maybe KRAFTY should get his head out of Jerry Jones A*S
And BB and BParcells should watch some more minor league baseball games together so we dont spend time where we should
HEY ADAM AGAIN GO F**K YOURSELF.......................OR maybe Peyton will let you borrow his Boyfriend Kenny Chesney
For a little back door action

Not bitter. Betrayed. Any other team. That's all I can say. ANY other team.

21 you constantly amaze me, lol, !!!!!! :singing: , roflmfao, tard. :D

You're not a fan, you're a wannabe, ..............that never will be.

For the rest of you fans , sorry for my outburst, he's like chaulk on a black board........ :eek:

I really enjoyed Vinatieri while he was here. And the clutch game winning field goals were fabulous.

Now I look forward to enjoying the players that will be on the 53 man roster this fall. I am also looking forward to the fabulous game winning plays that these players will make.

It has been a rare privilege to see the masterful work of Belichick and Pioli in putting together combinations of players that can win so many games and superbowls. I'm pretty sure it is a very difficult and complex thing to do and I really admire them for the abilities and professional expertise that they have shown us. I will continue to be fascinated to see how they will put teams together each year and to see how successful they may be again.

As an appreciative fan, I enjoy so much the accomplishments and triumphs of the Patriots TEAM and look forward to being a fan whatever may happen - win, lose, or draw.

So simple. Maybe even sensible.

Both sides of this debate are true. AV obviously did heroic things here, and we'll always be glad for that. At the same time, today's news is a major disappointment. I want to see the numbers before concluding Adam is greedy, but did the Colts really offer much more than the Pats? I can't see it. They just lost their kicker to FA who should have commanded almost similar money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes