PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Calling out NEM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSummerallofthe80s said:
I would respectfully ask that you say your prayer in private and not post it here. Those who feel like they need prayers for an NFL game should do so on their own accord........and in private. I for one would be offended on any Board. Troll or not.

That's it - it's official. I am now in the Pro-Prayer Camp!!!!!!!!

Rain down the fire and brimstone NEM!

Last edited:
OK....I am willing to compromise. NEM may publish a prayer on this Board, but he may only pray for the Patriots to win the coin toss and up to two New England Coaches challenges. Anything beyond that would still be considered offensive in my book.

Since when has anyone cared about your opinion? Since when does anyone care to compromise with you? Certainly no one cares if you were to be offended.

NEM,
You are at the same time one of the most liked and disliked posters on this board. (And thats a complement actually) You are a mainstay.
Your pre-game prayer (and personally I have never actually read one) is part of your NEM-itude.

Post it. If anyone is offended, too bad. I know youve had some wrist slaps, for offending, but this is different.

AndyJohnson said:
Since when has anyone cared about your opinion? Since when does anyone care to compromise with you? Certainly no one cares if you were to be offended.

NEM,
You are at the same time one of the most liked and disliked posters on this board. (And thats a complement actually) You are a mainstay.
Your pre-game prayer (and personally I have never actually read one) is part of your NEM-itude.

Post it. If anyone is offended, too bad. I know youve had some wrist slaps, for offending, but this is different.

For being a Moderator, you are extremely rude. Read the conditions again and continue to get bent out of shape.

Last edited:
I would respectfully ask that you say your prayer in private and not post it here. Those who feel like they need prayers for an NFL game should do so on their own accord........and in private. I for one would be offended on any Board. Troll or not.

Yet another good reason for posting the prayer.

I admit I never read them though.

Last edited:
For being a Moderator, you are extremely rude. Read the conditions again and continue to get bent out of shape.
Chill out, man. You don't want to get smote.

Maybe you should take a day off of OUR board.

Patjew said:

Thanks for the advice but if the guy is a Moderator, he should have some manners. It's game day and there isn't a better place to be than talking football. Drive safew to the game today and good luck.

Patjew said:

I like that..."If thou doth persist...Ian will smite thee.."

Smite being the present tense of "smote" right?

:trolls: :violent:

Last edited:

That's why he's a mod and you are a troll. bye-bye

Thanks for the advice but if the guy is a Moderator, he should have some manners. It's game day and there isn't a better place to be than talking football. Drive safew to the game today and good luck.
Come on, you could have at least come back with a jerky response. But nooooooo, you had to be nice about it. Way to ruin a potential argument, ruiner!

My manners include not just deleting troll posts like all of yours. Your manners include assuming you have an authority in deciding what should be posted on a board where you are an unwanted troll.

Im good with my position on this one.

PATSNUTme said:
That's why he's a mod and you are a troll. bye-bye

You think what I am writing is trolling? Read the other Boards and get a clue. Or learn not to be so offended at this tameness.

AndyJohnson said:
My manners include not just deleting troll posts like all of yours. Your manners include assuming you have an authority in deciding what should be posted on a board where you are an unwanted troll.

Im good with my position on this one.

AJ, lose the manners with this mongoloid already will ya? We're all in the mood for some smiting (smoting?) and the game is still hours off!

Last edited:
shmessy said:
AJ, lose the manners with this mongoloid already will ya? We're all in the mood for some smiting (smoting?) and the game is still hours off!

C'mon Shmessy, you know you love me.

C'mon Shmessy, you know you love me.

Part of me will miss you, you cute little monochromosome.

shmessy said:
Part of me will miss you, you cute little monochromosome.

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this Board. You fans should be happy to have me here. It seems like a few of you get bent out of shape about my comments. That's good, it will help you get fired up for the game tonight. Some of you seem too complacent. Get your game faces on.

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this Board. You fans should be happy to have me here. It seems like a few of you get bent out of shape about my comments. That's good, it will help you get fired up for the game tonight. Some of you seem too complacent. Get your game faces on.

What the hell makes you think that we need a troll to get us fired up?

Here's the second nicest thing someone on this board has said to you- go the "f" away.

PATSNUTme said:
What the hell makes you think that we need a troll to get us fired up?

Here's the second nicest thing someone on this board has said to you- go the "f" away.

You just proved my point! There's no reason for me to leave. Grow up!

A pre game prayer from the NEMster is a rite of passage for us Patriot fans, as is his proclamation that an ultimate Patriots victory in the SB is....fate!

NEM said:
I am bringing, with me, NEW ENGLAND STUFFED CLAMS.

No offense - and I don't care who the chef is - eating a New England Clam in Arizona is too much of a risk as far as I'm concerned.

Heck - there's enough of a sickness risk eating New England Clams in New England.

So if there is to be a pre-game prayer, it should include anyone eating NEM's stuffies!

(I caught a bad stuffie years back and for me, the risk by far outweighs the reward).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye