PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Callahan: Pats Best Team Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
gerry is an arse.....but he finally has woken up. love this > what we get each week is the bug vs. the windshield. :rocker:

gerry is an arse.....but he finally has woken up. love this > what we get each week is the bug vs. the windshield. :rocker:

Now, if we can just get Borges to write a guest piece praising BB and the Pats.......................:)

Now, if we can just get Borges to write a guest piece praising BB and the Pats.......................:)

Borges is too busy writing under the assumed name "Gregg Easterbrooke".

Like I really care what this a-hole is saying... they have been on "the runing up the score" train for weeks...F them...

Great article. But these guys are a little slow. I've been saying this is the greatest team in history since the draft!

Let's wait until our Pats actually WIN something before we annoint them as the greatest team ever. I'd hate to be the first team to go 16-0 and not win a SB. If they go 19-0, I agree, greatest team ever, but they still have 9 games to go, a lot can happen. They haven't won squat, not even home field is clinched. Let's hold off on best ever talk just yet, it could come back to haunt us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes