PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Call the National Guard, we're killing the Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well

BusterTBronco said:
Yeah, and didn't we exact some serious revenge on that same team the next year?

Oh ya, the jags beat you and advanced to the AFC Championship---but you beat them the next year.......great job, you showed them!

This Denver Broncos team is primed, rested, and ready to lay a world class BEATDOWN on the New England Patriots!

As Shannon Sharpe sez, Call out da National Guard, baby! Cuz Broncos gonna be killin da Patriots!!!

Booya!

What's really ironic is that shannon sharpe will be fumbling his way through his "hooked on phonics" lesson during the pregame, halftime, and postgame shows for the pats/donkey's game!

I don't believe Shannon Sharpe ever lost a game to the Patriots. He OWNED you!

I can see why you guys hate him so much.

BusterTBronco said:

Shannon "Not So" Sharpe is one of the most indecipherable individuals that I have ever come across. His football genius is very suspect as well. He really does the John Denver Ba-Donk-A-Donks proud.

He almost makes as little sense as John Madden...and this weeks trolls.

BusterTBronco said:

Every time they show that video clip I laugh my ass off. You gotta give it up to Sharpe on that one. It really is hillarious. One of his better moments. But I didn't think it too funny at the time he said it. Weren't the Pats undefeated before that game?

I would not disagree with anyone who said that the Broncos had our number. But if you Bronco fans think that this game is in the bag, then bet big. Put a pile down on your team if you really think your going to win. If your not betting on your team, then that uneasy feeling in your stomach is that you KNOW that you guys are not going to win Saturday night. It's OK. Lots of Patriot opponents get that way just before kickoff. I'm not predicting victory, but I have a GREAT feeling about this game.

Lemme give you folks a little recommendation. Pick up the phone book. Look up the phone number of the National Guard. Program it into your cell phones.

I say this cuz you gonna need it!

History repeats! The Broncos will kill the Patriots again today.

wow

BusterTBronco said:
Lemme give you folks a little recommendation. Pick up the phone book. Look up the phone number of the National Guard. Program it into your cell phones.

I say this cuz you gonna need it!

History repeats! The Broncos will kill the Patriots again today.

More outstanding analysis---bravo! :rolleyes:

Bill's Girl said:
Crab cakes.......did we suddenly move to Maryland?? :eek: Another Pony fan bumping up the curve for the rest of the class......

yay crabcakes!

to bad im allergic :-(

mtbykr said:
More outstanding analysis---bravo! :rolleyes:

If I were coach Bellichick, I'd have the National Guard on standby. Cuz he's gonna need em!

Comebody pleez call da National Guard!

Cuz we're killin da Patriots!

Do your best Ghostbusters imitation.

Pick up da phone and call!

(the National Guard, that is. Cuz we killin da Patriots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes