PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Call the National Guard, we're killing the Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish_Bronco said:
THought you might enjoy a little clip on what is probably going to happen the crabcakes this Sat.

:singing: http://www.czabe.com/mediaclips/index.shtml?a=showclip&id=356

Actually, I'm betting the guard DOES get called out - to quell the rioting that will take place when Denver once again loses in the playoffs - this time at home.

If the fans are anything like you, and BroncoTBuster et al, then I expect the governor to declare a state of emergency. Who knows, ya all might get your very own "Looter Guy" :p

PatsRule said:
Who would of thought back then that today we have more Superbowl victories than you...LMAO Who's laughing now suka

We're the ones laughing.

(cuz we know that our Broncos are about to open a serious can o' whoop ass on the Patriots!)

BusterTBronco said:
We're the ones laughing.

(cuz we know that our Broncos are about to open a serious can o' whoop ass on the Patriots!)

So, you have some great analysis there...

I dont get too emotional with this bunch of loosers. They will go away by 11:30pm EST on Saturday. Good thing is that since these donkey fans are in mountain time they will suffer that day 2 hours longer... hahahaha...

Love it...

Ahh.....a damn good chance i'm more that 85% of the people in Boston.
A Kerryman in Colorado.....crazy ****!

Irish_Bronco said:
THought you might enjoy a little clip on what is probably going to happen the crabcakes this Sat.

:singing: http://www.czabe.com/mediaclips/index.shtml?a=showclip&id=356

Hey, I have to agree with you Irish-Bronco. However, your fortune telling is a little skewed. This season will be just like that season. The Broncos kill the Patriots in the regular season, then the Patriots go on to the superbowl later that season.

Of course that season saw the Broncos committing the biggest playoff choke in history: a 13-3 team losing to a 9-7 expansion team AT HOME coming off two weeks of rest.

This season will be just like that season. The Broncos kill the Patriots in the regular season, then the Patriots go on to the superbowl later that season.
Little off there. We got killed by Indy in the dome...but since you want up to bring up the past.
H2H MATCHUPS (SINCE 2001)
Denver leads 3-1
Oct 16, 2005 @DEN 28, NE 20
Nov 3, 2003 NE 30, @DEN 26
Oct 27, 2002 DEN 24, @NE 16
Oct 28, 2001 @DEN 31, NE 20

Always been good games. I expect the same out of Sat.

Irish_Bronco said:
Little off there. We got killed by Indy in the dome...but since you want up to bring up the past.
Denver leads 3-1

And I was actually at three of these...the three losses. Good thing I'm not making the trip this time.

Doesn't Shannon Sharpe hold the professional sports record for fathering illegitimate children? I know he has several running around down here from his days at Savannah State!

Irish_Bronco said:
Denver leads 3-1

How am I little off? That game was played in 1996 The Broncos beat the Patriots pretty badly in that regular season, just as they did this season. Later that season, the Patriots went to the superbowl after winning 4 playoff games and lost to the Packers. So, just like the 1996 season, the Patriots will end up going to the Superbowl. I never said that Patriots beat the Broncos in the playoffs that year.

didnt the donks lose to an expansion team, at home, in the playoffs?

ouch. that has to really kill the donks fans when they think about it.

Yeah, and didn't we exact some serious revenge on that same team the next year?

This Denver Broncos team is primed, rested, and ready to lay a world class BEATDOWN on the New England Patriots!

As Shannon Sharpe sez, Call out da National Guard, baby! Cuz Broncos gonna be killin da Patriots!!!

Booya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back