PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Call me crazy.but......

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
If things go sour in OaKand, I say the Pats go after randy moss in the offseaon. He's not nearly the distraction that Owens is. And would look amazing in this offense.

Crazy...

It would be interesting to see how Randy would behave with Bill as a coach.

Randy would have to understand the way things work around here, if he could keep his mouth shut then definitely I'm for it but he can't be going around criticizing Belichick like he recently did Shell. I mean hell Dillon was supposed to be a cancer when he came here and he's totally changed my opinion on him so I'd certainly be open to Moss. Screw it send them Branch and a pick today, get it done.:rocker:

R_T26 said:
If things go sour in OaKand, I say the Pats go after randy moss in the offseaon. He's not nearly the distraction that Owens is. And would look amazing in this offense.

OK, you're crazy.

This guy is locker room poison. I don't care how much talent he has, and he has a lot, he is not a Patriots type player. Period.

PATSNUTme said:
OK, you're crazy.

This guy is locker room poison. I don't care how much talent he has, and he has a lot, he is not a Patriots type player. Period.

At least there's one rational person here.

PATSNUTme said:
OK, you're crazy.

Personally, I'm thinking of starting some sort of a counter for every time one of these suggestions comes up. "How about Randy Moss, how about TO, how about Ray Lewis", blah blah blah blah blah.

his teammates seem to love him, so I dont know how he's a poison.

Randy Moss is done, he can't stay healthy anymore and he only plays hard 10% of the time.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I love Randy Moss. I think it must kill him to know how much talent he has and he either has the worst coaches or, as has been the case the last two seasons, the worst quarterbacks throwing to him, I just think it would be awesome to see him on a team of winners with coaches who knew how to use him, I think he would be tremendous on this team.

patsacolachick said:
Sorry, but I love Randy Moss. I think it must kill him to know how much talent he has and he either has the worst coaches or, as has been the case the last two seasons, the worst quarterbacks throwing to him, I just think it would be awesome to see him on a team of winners with coaches who knew how to use him, I think he would be tremendous on this team.

f**k that noise

Randy Moss is the suckiest suck that ever sucked

he sucks

him and his college battery-mate noodle-arm

couple of sh*tstains

good grief

According to the soundbites, Moss is one of BB's favorite WRs in the league. I'm not saying I expect him to come here, but if he did I picture it working out like Corey Part II- formerly disgruntled, tons of talent, closer to retirement than being a rookie, comes here for a ring..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes